Become a Patron!

Juul pod leaks

MagicDrop

Member For 1 Year
ok I refilled a Juul pod. The 1st time no leaks! Now I got a mouth full of juice. I saw videos that said blow into it, others that said squeeze it till all the air comes out and 1 that said use a hypodermic needle (can’t buy them here without a prescription). Anyone know how to fix this?

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Pharmacy will sell (or give) you a blunt hypo needle, tell them you need it for measuring ejuice.
I would say, it sounds like you got juice into the air chamber. blowing through should help, and pulse fire the coil while blowing to burn off xtra juice. (dont burn your coil) also make sure your drip tip is clean inside. You MIGHT be able to get the extra juice with a qtip, depending on how small your chimney is.

MagicDrop

Member For 1 Year
Pharmacy will sell (or give) you a blunt hypo needle, tell them you need it for measuring ejuice.
I would say, it sounds like you got juice into the air chamber. blowing through should help, and pulse fire the coil while blowing to burn off xtra juice. (dont burn your coil) also make sure your drip tip is clean inside. You MIGHT be able to get the extra juice with a qtip, depending on how small your chimney is.
Cool thanks. It’s a Juul so it’s one of those Pod systems. But I’ll check out the blunt needle

VU Sponsors