Become a Patron!

Just wondering---

ccrules

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just posted on VW FB page-
Just wondering if we all sent old fashioned letters, postcards and such if it would make more of an impression than flooding the WH switchboards and servers!! Imagine the physical impact-from mail carriers to post offices etc etc-not just WH employees.Again just wondering-----Any thoughts folks??

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Imagine the post master in charge of White House physical correspondence, and all the go and no go mail this person and location has to facilitate.

They probably have set correspondence as go or no go.

I am about sure there is either some person or small team of people that receive the “go” mail then whittles that pile down to “go or no go”

Then... a team who deals with all the no go mail and gives canned responses based upon a 1-10 importance scale.

Then there is the last guy who’s job is solely to present the final go mail to the president, which he probably has a filter for what kind of mail he wants.

100000 pieces of mail designated “White House” and maybe just maybe, 5 get to him

Hell I go to my mail box and I do a go no go with the crap I get. And I’m nobody

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just posted on VW FB page-
Just wondering if we all sent old fashioned letters, postcards and such if it would make more of an impression than flooding the WH switchboards and servers!! Imagine the physical impact-from mail carriers to post offices etc etc-not just WH employees.Again just wondering-----Any thoughts folks??

Emails get more responses than snail nail in my experience but never underestimate how one single letter can make a difference~! Go for it and get anyone else you know to do the same. Works better than admitting defeat like @The Cromwell wants you to believe. He has been predicting the end of vaping for years and does nothing to ADVOCATE for our rights. Except post his BS End of Vaping Propaganda. He doesn't want vaping to continue he only wants to be right.

ccrules

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Imagine the post master in charge of White House physical correspondence, and all the go and no go mail this person and location has to facilitate.

They probably have set correspondence as go or no go.

I am about sure there is either some person or small team of people that receive the “go” mail then whittles that pile down to “go or no go”

Then... a team who deals with all the no go mail and gives canned responses based upon a 1-10 importance scale.

Then there is the last guy who’s job is solely to present the final go mail to the president, which he probably has a filter for what kind of mail he wants.

100000 pieces of mail designated “White House” and maybe just maybe, 5 get to him

Hell I go to my mail box and I do a go no go with the crap I get. And I’m nobody

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You mean Santa Claus gets more mail than the WH??

VU Sponsors