Become a Patron!

Just wanted to jump in and say hi.

Omahog18

Member For 1 Year
Hi all. I'm a 45yo carpenter in Arkansas, specializing in cabinetry. I started vaping a couple of years ago, to kick a two-pack a day smoking habit. Started out with kangertech pen, before moving to a 40 watt jomotech pen. Became interested in mods and picked up a wismec mini. From there, I moved onto a wismec gen 3, with a smok tfv12 cloud beast. For the first time, I was being introduced to real flavor. I started having leaking issues, and the guy at my local shop recommended an rba kit instead of new tank. Now I'm hooked on wrapping my own coils. After dropping my mod a couple of times, I picked up a smok alien, so I would always have two. The alien crapped out after six months, so I got a smok majesty. The majesty tanked after a month, and I'm back on the trusty wismec, with an x baby tank. But I do have a smoant cylon ordered, as well as a geek vape zeus dual rta. And that's my journey. I'm looking forward to interacting with people, who enjoy vaping as much as I do, and learning more about it, especially batteries. I've discovered I'm an idiot when it comes to those.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
:wave: Welcome To VU :wave:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome aboard Omahog :cheers:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU!:cheers:

Lots of friendly folks here to help you on your journey! If you have questions on coil building check out the Builder's Corner. From beginner to advanced builds, we will help you!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi and Welcome-

Glad you signed on!

:wave:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome @Omahog18 and I hope you enjoy your stay~!

Being a Carpenter I can see some stabilized wood custom boxes in your future.

VU Sponsors