Become a Patron!

Just signed up

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been a lurker for many years on vaping forums. I just found vaping underground this morning. I was searching for info on the sx mini and somehow found myself here. I got an itch today and decided to scratch it and sign up. I've been vaping since 2008. Hello, people.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU, Always good to get a new member.

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU, you will surely enjoy it!

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the welcome, everyone. You guys have a moderator named Whiskey here? I need a shot of that. lol I hope I didn't cross the line with that.:D

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL, I'm sure you're not the the first or last to make such a comment. maybe that comment/ topic better off in the Alternate Universe Thread.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Thanks for the welcome, everyone. You guys have a moderator named Whiskey here? I need a shot of that. lol I hope I didn't cross the line with that.:D

Welcome to the Underground!

The only forum known where you can both talk to a mod or take a cheap shot at them and not have your sorry ass banned for life, your entire family sold into slavery and your puppies and kittens butchered and sold to a soup kitchen.

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the Underground!

The only forum known where you can both talk to a mod or take a cheap shot at them and not have your sorry ass banned for life, your entire family sold into slavery and your puppies and kittens butchered and sold to a soup kitchen.

LOL. That's good to know. I seem to find a way of picking on authority.:D Of course, they are welcome to pick back. thanks, Uncle.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You rang???
tumblr_ms8hpqUxj51rge3gco1_500_zps50119eab.jpg

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope everyone is enjoying super bowl Sunday. I am. We're at hooters slammin beers and getting ready to eat wings and watch the game. The beers cold, the wings are hot, and the hooters... well, are hooters.

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Probably the worst call in football I have ever seen. Why would u throw the ball when you have it at the 1 yard line and having arguably the best running back in the league with Marshawn Lynch? The game was Seattle's... all they had to do is give it to Lynch for the touchdown. Incredible!!!

VU Sponsors