Become a Patron!

Just share vapor on the forum or ecf and other influential web or forum award 10 pcs fashion vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

yocantech

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
We are a brand e cigar company from China,we urgently need to promote our vapor from http://www.yocantech.com/Yocan-Favotank/ on the forum or others including ecf,I wonder whoever are a influential vpplay would like to share our fashion electronic cigarette just by posting two or three threads about yocantech,if not,you will be donated 10pcs latest fashion favotank superior to any other atomizers with free charge for shipping !Thank you very much!If you are interested,please contact *REMOVED BY ADMIN*

---------------------
Added by Admin: For the record, spam is spam, regardless of whether it's incited by a vendor. It will not be tolerated, and our mod team is exceptionally good at ferreting it out. @yocantech - LAST WARNING: STOP ASKING MEMBERS TO SPAM THIS FORUM IN WHAT AMOUNTS TO PAID REVIEWS. The mods have been given the authority to remove you permanently if they see it again. We've been very patient and tried to warn you.

Last edited by a moderator:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Wait, you mean I can not only spam ECF but I can get free shit while spamming them?
What an amazing opportunity.;)

Ngkon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I need a Chinglish translator.......pronto!

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Can you please try to explain?

yocantech

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Can you please try to explain?
Just posting two or three threads about yocantech electronic cigarette on the fourm or ecf if you are interested in,you will be donated 10pcs latest fashion favotank with free charge!

----------
Added by Admin: For the record, spam is spam, regardless of whether it's incited by a vendor. It will not be tolerated, and our mod team is exceptionally good at ferreting it out. @yocantech - LAST WARNING: STOP ASKING MEMBERS TO SPAM THIS FORUM IN WHAT AMOUNTS TO PAID REVIEWS. The mods have been given the authority to remove you permanently if they see it again. We've been very patient and tried to warn you.

Last edited by a moderator:

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm closing this thread, as this discussion has outlived its usefulness. Spam will not be tolerated at VU, regardless of whether its from vendors or from people given freebies by vendors to do it. Fin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors