Become a Patron!

Just like Fuzzy Ta Ta's from V3

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is my version of what Fuzzy Ta Tas from Verde Valley Vapes tastes like. As far as commercial juices go, I always liked it, but thought it was a bit light. Mixing at max VG I've got it right where I want it now. If you're using PG, you may want to turn the flavor down. Enjoy.

3% CAP Juicy Peach
3.5 FA Kiwi
2% FA Peach
1% FLV Peach
4% FA Red Summer (Watermelon)
1% TFA Sweet Cream

HHFTT.jpg

Last edited:

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Fuzzy TaTas? :eek:

Looks good, the recipe anyway, lol. I was wondering if you could elaborate on the FLV Peach? I'm familiar with the FA Peaches and I love those but was wondering what the FLV version brings to the mix? TIA!

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Howard Hughes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fuzzy TaTas? :eek:

Looks good, the recipe anyway, lol. I was wondering if you could elaborate on the FLV Peach? I'm familiar with the FA Peaches and I love those but was wondering what the FLV version brings to the mix? TIA!

Thanks. I like to layer my flavors, especially fruits. Where the FA Peach to me can be a little sweet (but with a nice flavor), it tends to be a little weak & fades fairly fast. Where the CAP Juicy Peach also has a nice flavor (similar to FA) with a little more "wetness" to it, it can be just a little artificial-tasting when cranked up too much. To me, the FLV Peach is the best "all around" peach flavor, as it it is full (both sweet & tart) & lends more of a mouth feel than the other two. It also is stronger than FA or CAP, so when layering these flavors (just like in my Peaches & Cream recipe), I tend to use a smaller amount of FLV, but also like the overall taste of combining the CAP & FA. I've never cared for TFA's Peach, as it is weak & too artificial for me. If you like peach & you haven't tried FLV I would advise you to give it a shot. You'll probably like it.

Last edited:

Howard Hughes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
With the assistance of Google I found...

Sale: INDEPENDENT DESIGNER // Fuzzy Tatas Top // Animal Print Faux Fur
https://www.etsy.com/listing/255697423/sale-independent-designer-fuzzy-tatas?ref=related-2
View attachment 85921

I'm thinking it might be a coil clogger.
Glad I could help. :devil:

Ron
---
"The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you."- B. B. King

LOL, Thanks Ron, that helps ... sorta. :D

Hmm, I wonder if this would work with the steeping process @Teresa P utilizes?

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks. I like to layer my flavors, especially fruits. Where the FA Peach to me can be a little sweet (but with a nice flavor), it tends to be a little weak & fades fairly fast. Where the CAP Juicy Peach also has a nice flavor (similar to FA) with a little more "wetness" to it, it can be just a little artificial-tasting when cranked up too much. To me, the FLV Peach is the best "all around" peach flavor, as it it is full (both sweet & tart) & lends more of a mouth feel than the other two. It also is stronger than FA or CAP, so when layering these flavors (just like in my Peaches & Cream recipe), I tend to use a smaller amount of FLV, but also like the overall taste of combining the CAP & FA. I've never cared for TFA's Peach, as it is weak & too artificial for me. If you like peach & you haven't tried FLV I would advise you to give it a shot. You'll probably like it.

Thanks HH, much appreciated, for the recipe and the detailed reply!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok I have to ask. What is this steeping process?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Well...since you asked...
This method is only feasible for "endowed" she-males (or unfortunate males). My 30ml and under bottles of juice are tucked in my brassiere before I start work. My job involves a lot of walking/running and basically working up a sweat, so with all that heat and constant movement juices are fairly well steeped and shaken by the end of my shift.
I apologize for the visual.... :giggle:

geoffd

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This method is only feasible for "endowed" she-males (or unfortunate males). My 30ml and under bottles of juice are tucked in my brassiere before I start work. My job involves a lot of walking/running and basically working up a sweat, so with all that heat and constant movement juices are fairly well steeped and shaken by the end of my shift.
Well that is not what I was expecting but very ingenious. No worries on the visuals ...
Got me thinking though on how to apply this technique (not having all the she-male parts)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Excellent idea! Poor fellas, bless their hearts...they've gotta feel left out... :teehee:

thor363

Member For 3 Years
Going to go see if my lovely bride would be willing to enhance the steeping process. Wish me luck. If I don't post here any longer, send an ambulance.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Going to go see if my lovely bride would be willing to enhance the steeping process. Wish me luck. If I don't post here any longer, send an ambulance.

I've been known to quick-steep juice by putting the bottle between my leg and the arm of my chair. Not nearly as interesting a visual, though, I'm sure. In all seriousness, though, body temperature of near a hundred degrees does help things along a bit, and in less time than you'd think. It is, after all, 25 to 30 degrees warmer than room air.

VU Sponsors