bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey all,

My first child was born on 7/16, 7 weeks before his due date and a little more than a week before his baby shower.

The shower is this Saturday and obviously I need to hand out cigars and obviously I would like them to be e-cigars. Does any one know where I can get them cheap? Like maybe a 10 or 20 pack of disposables?

I'm also hoping this will encourage some people (ie my parents) to finally make the switch and not smoke around the baby.

My boy is very tiny, but otherwise in good health.

Thanks in advance to any and all responses!
-Tom

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's awesome!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations-7_zps5300c37d.gif

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Hey all,

My first child was born on 7/16, 7 weeks before his due date and a little more than a week before his baby shower.

The shower is this Saturday and obviously I need to hand out cigars and obviously I would like them to be e-cigars. Does any one know where I can get them cheap? Like maybe a 10 or 20 pack of disposables?

I'm also hoping this will encourage some people (ie my parents) to finally make the switch and not smoke around the baby.

My boy is very tiny, but otherwise in good health.

Thanks in advance to any and all responses!
-Tom
Tom, Dimitri (vapingreek) did a review on some disposables from Evokesmoke.com. He seemed to think they were ok, but I think they're a little on the pricey side. You might check them out. I've also seen ads from politecig.com where they sell their disposable cigalikes in bulk quantities. I have no experience with either of these, but you might check them out. Congratulations!!!!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Congrats from me as well!

Back in the day (long before vaping) I handed out the real thing.

Wish you luck in finding them!

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks you guys!!!

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Congratulations! And handing out e-cigarettes instead of cigars is a great idea - I would not have thought of that.

Many online places sell blisterpacks with a 400-600 mAh, sometimes higher battery, with a top, usually something like an evod, for relatively cheap.

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the suggestions guys. Everything I have found is still really pricey. I wish I could order egos in bulk from Fasttech, but there's no way it would get here in time.

I found a 12 pack for $96, which is somewhat reasonable, but it was on a wholesale site - which leads me to believe I may not find a price that makes sense.

GargoyleK1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Congrats!!!!

Just enjoy the baby!! :)

LadyBren

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's so Great, Congrats!!! He is a little fellow but will
grow quick. Love him up daddy :D

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks everyone!

I'm struggling to find a US vendor selling bulk egos. Anyone have a good link?

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the suggestions everyone, but unfortunately, I don't think I can afford any of these options. Oh well. My life still has never been happier!

Thanks for all the support! The vaping community is the best!!!!

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks everyone!

I'm struggling to find a US vendor selling bulk egos. Anyone have a good link?
Contact Dino, at madtownvap.com. I know he said he had starter kits he wanted to unload. I think they were like 11-12 but he'd probably do you a solid deal. Congrats on the baby making!

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Congrats on the best gift of all, The gift of life. Is the baby Tom Jr. ?

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Congrats on the new family member!!!

The only place I recall seeing e-cigars is Smokeless Image. But they are like $16.95 a piece and currently out of stock anyway. SI does have disposable e-cigs that are $5.95 if you buy 5 or more.

Volt Disposable

Gonzi

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Congrats!

Vaporbeast.com has some disposables, they call them ICigar, and they sell for $12.99 each. If you use coupon code "yeahbaby", they are $11.69 each.

I know this is late reply but I wish I could have chimed in earlier. I was looking for something similar and found the Antonio villards in party packs which are really sleek and cigar like.

Buck them. Out for the first birthday

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I know this is late reply but I wish I could have chimed in earlier. I was looking for something similar and found the Antonio villards in party packs which are really sleek and cigar like.

Buck them. Out for the first birthday
Thanks for the suggestion. I ended up just getting some cigarillos. Took 2 puffs on mine and threw it away. I never liked cigars when I was a smoker. It always blows my mind when non-smokers are given cigars on special occasions and they love them when I smoked for a decade and I hate them.

I will keep this in mind for the next kid (maybe I'll actually save up for it this time).

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
9HAVjXt.gif

CONGRATS on the new wee bairn!

aikanae

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the suggestion. I ended up just getting some cigarillos. Took 2 puffs on mine and threw it away. I never liked cigars when I was a smoker. It always blows my mind when non-smokers are given cigars on special occasions and they love them when I smoked for a decade and I hate them.

I will keep this in mind for the next kid (maybe I'll actually save up for it this time).

That was such a great idea. I was going to mention contacting an Ebay dealer and they might have been open to making a bulk discount of some sort.

BTW: Congrats!!!

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks everyone!

Update: 3 months later my son is doing great! He came home from the NICU after 1 month and hasn't had any health issues. He's now 8lbs 2oz, which is really small for a 3 month old, but he seems huge to us!

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Congrats, and s glad to hear he has not developed any health issues, word of advice from a teacher.... :) Read to your chor child every day! Children that are read to in the early years and those that engage in playing with their parents, pretending to be characters ect., come to school with more skills than those that do not!!!!! Hearing you count to them counting their toes or fingers during a diaper change can make an amazing difference as well!!!!

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Congrats, and s glad to hear he has not developed any health issues, word of advice from a teacher.... :) Read to your chor child every day! Children that are read to in the early years and those that engage in playing with their parents, pretending to be characters ect., come to school with more skills than those that do not!!!!! Hearing you count to them counting their toes or fingers during a diaper change can make an amazing difference as well!!!!
Thanks! Great advice. I read to him all the time (even though he has no idea what's going on). I can't wait until he can actually comprehend stories and I can read things with an actual plot...actually, now that I think of it, I can do that now, he doesn't know the difference.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Lol, my family has always joked that I didn't need to put a card in shower gifts, because mine always includes a book! I used to know the difference in the number of words in a child that has been read too vocabulary compared to one that hasn't, but it is amazing. I hate to say it but what we used to learn in kindergarten kids need to know before or in preschool!

I teach second grade and I have an intervention group, honest to GOD MY FOUR YEAR OLD NEPHEW COUNTS HIGHER THAN HALF OF MY CLASS! he does it in English and Spanish, his mother is from panama so they are a bilingual family. He shocked my mother one day when she said, Miles will you count with me? He said yea but Meme, can we start at 41? To say I was thrilled is an understatement. I have kids that literally can not count to ten, and they need to be able to go to 1,0000 by the end of this year, by 2's, 5's and 10's not just one!!!! It's really sad, especially when I have some that were born drug addicted, one lived in a dog crate due to abuse, and several that were premature but their parents rushed them into school. In those early years a girl will mature faster than most not all, but most boys, so sometimes holding them back a year does them a great deal of good. I had one a couple of years ago that was so early, they didn't think he would survive and he spent almost his first year in the hospital. He was my top student and very young, home life goes along way with kids!!!!!

VU Sponsors