Become a Patron!

Just got a COV WraithSquonker

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Picked up one as well... is my first, def enjoying the squonk, and can't beat that price .. top on it is pretty useless, running on an o atty clone and working pretty well.

Adam Paseman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ya i def didn't get it for the rda. Mod feels substantial though. Just have to get used to a single battery mod as all I have used is duel battery mods :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah .. single battery can die quick (obviously) I tend to build it .4 and up which helps the bat life.

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
just got a pulse 22 .. gonna clean it up and see how it flies on the wraith next day or so..

Adam Paseman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Was vasalating between the 24 and 22, decided on the 24 as it can si gle coil as well, albeit probably not as well.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I bought mine used here from another user and I love it!
I keep seeing people saying the atty is no good on this thing.
Granted, sure there are better out there. In fact I have a Goon 24 clone on mine now.

That being said, with the stock atty I run a single coil setup using N80 28GA*2 + 38GA at 0.40 ohm.
TC mode 45watt temp set at 425 F.
I find that it wicks better than the Goon, gets great battery life and the flavor is hard be beat.

Adam Paseman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well with some time behind the wraith, I find the battery life to be lack luster. I know it's a single bat mod but it doesn't last anywhere near as long as my evic vtc which is a single bat mod too. It's not terrible-def worth the $30 I paid for it. The battery door leaves a lot to be desired as well. Mod feels great in the hands for sure.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well with some time behind the wraith, I find the battery life to be lack luster. I know it's a single bat mod but it doesn't last anywhere near as long as my evic vtc which is a single bat mod too. It's not terrible-def worth the $30 I paid for it. The battery door leaves a lot to be desired as well. Mod feels great in the hands for sure.

yeah I like the shape of the Wraith I wish there were more squonkers shaped like it rather than the generic box.

VU Sponsors