wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
been vaping on this and really liking it. nothing special, no bells no whistles. not overpowering. definitely chain vaping material . very smooth. similar to any other fa espresso/ tiramisu vape. this is a good starting point for some that may not have ventured into the huge world of coffee vapes.

? Coffee huh ?

2% FA tiramisu
1% FA coffee espresso
1% FA vanilla classic
.5% FA irish cream
.5% FA chocolate

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i saw tiramisu on a vendors site and was sceptical whether it would be anything remotely like it. i used to vape cappuccino at one time. that tasted exactly as it should

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Ive actually never had tiramisu or even heard of it before vaping lol. I know it taste good. now if its close to the real thing I dont know. for myself FA espresso and tiramisu are the best tho. I have gotten plenty of good vapes from other vendor coffee flavors but none were as good or easy to work with. what are you vaping on today @Hobby Kid

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hey, well i'm a pecan pie addict. it's an adv. but i do swap my kayfuns around. i have others which have banana, mango, custard, and mixes of all three. i may try the premade tiramisu. it's just finding out who sells the decent thing. i only know one seller of pecan pie concentrate that's any good. i have about 100mls of p/p flav con from another vendor that tastes totally rank! so.. but it's time to start looking at different flavours i think. i'm more into juice than hardware at the moment

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
hey, well i'm a pecan pie addict.
dude I would love a good pecan pie vape. always been on the list but havent got around to it. what is it that you like ?

Cavediver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FA Tiramisu if YUMMY. It's in one of my ADV.

I'll be trying this one out for sure, thanks wllmc.
Straight up, or with some other stuff?

Looks like I'm gonna have to break down and make yet another flavor order. Never ending, I tell ya...

@wllmc How essential is the FA chocolate to this recipe? I've got TFA chocolate (clear) in the rack and would like to use it, but will order the FA if it'll be better.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Looks like I'm gonna have to break down and make yet another flavor order. Never ending, I tell ya...

@wllmc How essential is the FA chocolate to this recipe? I've got TFA chocolate (clear) in the rack and would like to use it, but will order the FA if it'll be better.
I like it for HIC's Tiramisu Cheesecake. 3% Cheesecake Graham Crust (TFA) and 0.5% FA Tiramisu. I can only imagine it's great standalone, as well

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
@Cavediver the chocolate is way in the back ground on the exhale. it might not even be noticeable unless you were looking for it. this is one tho to just kick back , vape , and try to pin everything down as it hits. espresso first on inhale , then the tiramisu. the irish cream and chocolate mix with the vanilla on the exhale. it adds more of a creaminess with the irish cream rather than chocolate. FA chocolate is basically a baileys chocolate. thats the best I can describe it. chocolate liquor. I would just leave it out on this one rather than using TFA.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
if you had some fresh cream I would just substitute that. the tiramisu has plenty of chocolate flavor .

Cavediver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you both. I do indeed have fresh cream, so I'll give that one a whirl and see what happens.

I've been on-again, off-again about ordering the tiramisu for a while now, having already stocked a bunch of (mostly unused) coffee flavors. Once Bull City gets white peach back in stock, I guess it'll be time to place an order.

Thanks again!

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor

Yes. :)

Tiramisu standalone is a complex, bold, not-too-sweet, tank of yum.
or you can mix with it to make sweet desserts
or you use it in tiny bits to add greatness to tobaccos
or you can consider it a coffee base for fancy coffee blends.

colonelk0rn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not to be a thread necromancer, but I have to say that this thread made me order the ingredients in the recipe. This is a great mix, although I had to drop the coffee espresso to 0.25%. It was hella strong at 0.50% for me. I made another coffee mix this afternoon that had espresso at 1%, and it knocked my head off! I had to change my coils, and I still tasted coffee for 6 hours, even after eating a cheeseburger :D

I slightly modified this by adding 2% TFA Coconut Extra to give it a sweet taste, without being overbearing. Vaped this on new coils on my Stingray X at .25 ohms. Good googly moogly! It definitely needed to steep. Put it in the UC for a speed steep for about 3 hours. Now it's great. Went ahead and made 30 mls, to set aside and let steep normally. Thanks for the great recipe.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Not to be a thread necromancer, but I have to say that this thread made me order the ingredients in the recipe. This is a great mix, although I had to drop the coffee espresso to 0.25%. It was hella strong at 0.50% for me. I made another coffee mix this afternoon that had espresso at 1%, and it knocked my head off! I had to change my coils, and I still tasted coffee for 6 hours, even after eating a cheeseburger :D

I slightly modified this by adding 2% TFA Coconut Extra to give it a sweet taste, without being overbearing. Vaped this on new coils on my Stingray X at .25 ohms. Good googly moogly! It definitely needed to steep. Put it in the UC for a speed steep for about 3 hours. Now it's great. Went ahead and made 30 mls, to set aside and let steep normally. Thanks for the great recipe.
awesome ! you are going to have fun with it for sure. lol ya espresso at 1% is pretty stout. I like it all the way up to 2% sometimes.

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'll be honest.....I didn't like this recipe at all when I first mixed it. Threw it in my drawer thinking it was going to be one of those that I trash. Tried it a couple weeks later and I still didn't like it, but I kept it anyway. A month after that I was cleaning my drawer full of not so great juice and decided to give it another try. Sometime after two weeks of aging it changed and it's now an excellent vape! It sat for 6 weeks so I'm not sure when it changed to the point of being so good, but I'll be mixing more and test it after 3 weeks and then once a week after that until it reaches the level of delicious that it is now. To anyone else that mixed this and didn't like it at first, just give it time to age. Thanks for sharing your recipe @wllmc :)

Still in search of a great coffee juice recipe.

Question ...

I am making 70VG 30PG mixes. Should I start out with the above quantities/ percentages, or bump any of them up because of the higher VG ?

Thanks.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I'll be honest.....I didn't like this recipe at all when I first mixed it. Threw it in my drawer thinking it was going to be one of those that I trash. Tried it a couple weeks later and I still didn't like it, but I kept it anyway. A month after that I was cleaning my drawer full of not so great juice and decided to give it another try. Sometime after two weeks of aging it changed and it's now an excellent vape! It sat for 6 weeks so I'm not sure when it changed to the point of being so good, but I'll be mixing more and test it after 3 weeks and then once a week after that until it reaches the level of delicious that it is now. To anyone else that mixed this and didn't like it at first, just give it time to age. Thanks for sharing your recipe @wllmc :)
thanks ! agreed Espresso and tiramisu needs a good steep , especially at 1 and 2 % lol. I like this one to :)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Still in search of a great coffee juice recipe.

Question ...

I am making 70VG 30PG mixes. Should I start out with the above quantities/ percentages, or bump any of them up because of the higher VG ?

Thanks.
Sorry I missed this post, Im sure im to late now but personally I dont adjust flavors for VG/PG content :)

wllmc,

Thanks, no, not too late, got a lot of recipes going.Last count is 8, 5 that myself and several friends and family are really enjoying, only problem is, now I am mixing for close to 10 people. :) So much so that my next orders will be 4oz instead of ml bottles.

EDIT: I am looking at MamaJs website and not finding larger sizes, do you all sell 4oz sizes. (end edit)

and not asking you to divulge anything, but my brothers initials are the sort of the same as your wllmc , William Mc*******

Last edited:

VU Sponsors