Become a Patron!

Juice

315jessie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How many of you keep a stash of juice in the kitchen just to piss off the wife ..lol

Pictured is the stash in my kitchen and I have about 20-30 more bottles in my bedroom

bc476382f6692992ae54bc562b1eacf1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

krypto909

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How many of you keep a stash of juice in the kitchen just to piss off the wife ..lol

Pictured is the stash in my kitchen and I have about 20-30 more bottles in my bedroom

bc476382f6692992ae54bc562b1eacf1.jpg

I love it!!!

315jessie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All I ask for is a tiny ass piece of the counter lol

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My little one climbs all over the place now so all juice stays put away when it's not on me. If not for that, I'd probably do it in the spirit of forever looking for ways to irritate my wife.

strigamort

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My little one climbs all over the place now so all juice stays put away when it's not on me. If not for that, I'd probably do it in the spirit of forever looking for ways to irritate my wife.
Awesome on two counts.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

BaronVonEyePoke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have a computer desk that ironically has no computer on it. It's where I keep juice , mods, building supplies etc. and it looks like SHIT. But it's mine and I will dig shallow graves in the back yard over it. I am pretty whipped when it comes to keeping the rest of the house in what my girlfriend refers to as "fit for human beings"......ever time she says that I always feel like some kind of vaping gremlin or something that comes scurrying out of the basement at night to refill tanks and switch batteries before company sees me lol.

315jessie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a computer desk that ironically has no computer on it. It's where I keep juice , mods, building supplies etc. and it looks like SHIT. But it's mine and I will dig shallow graves in the back yard over it. I am pretty whipped when it comes to keeping the rest of the house in what my girlfriend refers to as "fit for human beings"......ever time she says that I always feel like some kind of vaping gremlin or something that comes scurrying out of the basement at night to refill tanks and switch batteries before company sees me lol.

Lmao @ vaping gremlin

VU Sponsors