Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I don't know if any of you have seen these but they are new to me.

A colorful and customizable accessory that is useful to anyone that has ever made a mess (minor or major) with their E-Liquids that needs to be cleaned up.

They are called "Juice Ragz" and they are offered by the fine folks over at Bulk E-Juice.

http://bulkejuice.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=36

Basically what they are is a 12" X 12" 100% woven Polyester Cloth which has a Full color Dye-Sublimated printed front with a white back that is stitched around the sides to keep the cloth from fraying. Made for mopping up your E-Liquid spills and wiping down the exterior of your tank or mod or anything else that has E-Liquid on it.

The Ragz are available in 50 standard designed for $9.99 each and custom Ragz that are printed with any image you upload when you place the order are $12.99 each

I received my custom Ragz yesterday.

Does this handsome devil look familiar to you?

Uncle Ragz.jpg

Yep, thats my Avatar printed on the front surface of the Rag. It looks a lot better in person.

Didn't take me long before I had the opportunity to test it. I got a bit of liquid spilled on my Lemo 2 when I was not paying attention.

I wiped it off with the Rag and after rinsing and drying my fingers, I checked and I could not feel any E-Liquid residue on the tank or the glass portion.

Granted that paper towels will do the same thing but they are not as fun or machine washable.

And as an introductory offer, you can get a $3 discount, code: juiceragz When you place an order for E-Liquids and the juice Ragz of your choice.

Perhaps with the VU logo?

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
You could always have one printed with Classwifes photo and you can use that to wipe your...................Fill in the blank with!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SNEAK peek.....Mine:D

20150721_180430_zpskxxszc0h.jpeg

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SO tired of having to keep a roll of paper towels as well nearby, we are such a wasteful generation..

I keep cloths for my cameras and rag for my skis, bikes and even use special stuff in the loo, why not something special for my something special...

THANKS Uncle RJ

3B7D152C-D979-4BF6-9670-583B49EFC1B5-29470-0000067F4BF1F0DB_zpsv7jq8wb7.jpg

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Good to see you back Bryan!

BulkBryan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks Uncle it's been busy.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Still waiting for @VaporJoes to return from his fishing trip with Tyger to give his blessings:D

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Now you just need to make small E-Liquid mess and clean it up!

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
FYI, Bulk E-Juice has TEMPORARILY discontinued the sale of Juice Ragz.

The reason being is that the production of them especially the custom ones was slowing down the shipment of their E-Liquid orders.

I have talked to the owner and I have been told that a new website just for the Ragz will be up and running within a week.

I will post a link to the new website as soon as I have it.

VU Sponsors