Become a Patron!

Juice inside smok stick battery

Nameitman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So first off I'd like to thank everyone for making such a great community here this site has saved me more time than I can imagine with all the post that it has. I'm relatively new to vaping and I use the smok stick v8 so far I like it but yesterday as I went to grab my vape I discovered it had been leaking from the air vents I'm assuming it time to replace the coil but anyway some of the juice made it's way to the USB charging port I'm not sure how much as I can't get inside of the housing to see. Total on the outside was probably 4 or 5 drops. Should I be considered about using my mod now? Thanks in advance.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
So first off I'd like to thank everyone for making such a great community here this site has saved me more time than I can imagine with all the post that it has. I'm relatively new to vaping and I use the smok stick v8 so far I like it but yesterday as I went to grab my vape I discovered it had been leaking from the air vents I'm assuming it time to replace the coil but anyway some of the juice made it's way to the USB charging port I'm not sure how much as I can't get inside of the housing to see. Total on the outside was probably 4 or 5 drops. Should I be considered about using my mod now? Thanks in advance.
it's fine. just clean it off and replace your coil. qtips are your friend and a little rubbing alcohol cleans it really good.
this was a huge common thing with vape pens back in the days lol

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Thanks Richard, I wasn't sure how to help him, You are awesome!!!!!!!!!<3
lol no problem. i remember dealing with this when i 1st quit on a little ego c twist battery and a kanger evod tank. always a few drops getting through

wert

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Carefully using alcomohol on that stick!
Try a wet wipe! Vg pg and nearly everything in it is water soluble!
Your finish will appreciate it. Spesh if it's the stainless stick... Like mine. (Awesome kit)

VU Sponsors