Become a Patron!

Juice Guide

ViSioNxx

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
First time trying ITC Juice? Check out what all the options mean.

Currently we offer our juice in a 50/50 VG/PG blend with the option of 0, 6, 12, or 18 mg/ml nicotine or a high VG blend with the option of 0, 3, or 6 mg/ml nicotine.

Nicotine Strength: For reference you can compare the nicotine levels 6, 12, & 18 to a low, medium, and high strength nicotine, while 0 contains none.

Max VG or 50/50

Max Vg Blend: Our high VG blend is made to be used with an RBA/RDA. If you have successfully used a high VG blend from another vendor in your clearomizer/tank setup before, you still may not be satisfied with our VG blend. We use high quality VG that is not watered down and it is thick. The atomizer or coil in a tank is too small to absorb the thick VG so you will experience many more dry hits. You will also find that the flavor is very mild if you use our VG blend in a tank. VG does not carry or hold flavor as well as PG and you need an rba to pull all of the flavor from VG.

50/50 Blend: Our 50/50 blend is designed to be used in a tank. It is smooth and does not have a chemical taste that many PG blends have.

After You Receive Your Juice

Shake: We mix all juice to order. A little prepping after you receive your order will result in an improved experience. First shake all bottles well. VG blends must be shaken vigorously to achieve any results. I cannot say enough, the more you shake the better. The labels can be removed without tearing and reapplied if you would like to give your blends a hot water bath. Although not necessary, by warming the liquid you are lowering its viscosity making it much easier to shake and blend the ingredients.

After vigorously shaking it is recommended to let your juice "breath" with the cap off for 4-8 hours. Many flavor concentrates contain small amounts of alcohol and this allows it to evaporate. Now shake once more and enjoy the flavors!

Steeping: Steeping is letting your juice age. The ingredients must all blend as one, which is why shaking is so important. A lot of our juices are good immediately after the vigorous shaking and 24 hour steep but will get better after a few days and will really shine after a week. Just remember, shake shake shake!!

Tank Choice: The tank you use will greatly affect the flavor of your juice. Our blends are complex and truly shine in an rba/dripper. We recommend using at least a coil rebuilt with cotton to get the full flavor experience. With the kanger protank coil it is simple to change the wick. Check out how to do it here.

Hope you all enjoy!

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for this information. The juices from you i have tried have been excellent. I was correct on how I steeped them. Can I order the same juice in both a 50/50 mix and High VG? Different bottles of course.

ViSioNxx

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
yes you can. Thanks for the kind words. Glad you enjoyed them.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What is the address to your site?

VU Sponsors