Juice.Deals - This subforum and Blog

Discussion in 'JUICE.DEALS' started by VaporJoe, Mar 2, 2018.

1. VaporJoe

VaporJoe >> BREAKS SHIT << Staff Member VU Owner VU Senior Leadership VU Senior Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee VU Live Leadership VU Live Host Reddit Exile Show Host Vape Media

Blog Posts:

Vaporjoe is at it again! While the vaping community moves forward - The Vaporjoes Network is hard at work starting a new deals blog. This site will be dedicated to the best ejuice deals the internet has to offer. Vaporjoes will now be the hardware side of the Network and Juice.deals will be the ejuice side. The site should be open in the next 2 weeks and will be given priority over the next month to build its archives. We will try and post juice deals that are on going and not just deals that last 24-48 hours. This will be a blog you can come to knowing there is a solid source for your ejuice and DIY needs.

This subforum will be all the deals that come from Juice.deals and feel free to post any ejuice deals or DIY deals you find that might add to the blog.

2. MadCow Vapors

MadCow Vapors The Masters Of Flavors VU Vendor VU Donator Bronze Contributor Member For 2 Years Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    If this is appropriate, We would be glad to provide a permanent coupon/deal for any and all VaporJoes websites and forums. We could provide a permanent $11.99 120ml bottle deal with free shipping. I will create the coupon as: JUICEDEALS If you’d like to use it, it’ll remain active.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. whitemountainvapers

whitemountainvapers New Member

Blog Posts:
    Here’s a question. Is there any regulation if I want to buy juice and resell it? Not in a store, but online?

4. MadCow Vapors

MadCow Vapors The Masters Of Flavors VU Vendor VU Donator Bronze Contributor Member For 2 Years Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    The same regs for any retailer. You must have age verification. But, be sure to talk to the owner of the juice, they may not take fondly of it, and if it has a copyright, you could get hit with lawsuit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Freeman_Vapes

Freeman_Vapes VU Donator New Member Reddit Exile Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    How can we get in on this?