Juice company's

Discussion in 'Ejuice / Flavor Discussions' started by Ryan57348, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Ryan57348

Ryan57348 Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Just curious, does anyone worry about what's in their juice also, would you trust a vendor if they said their juice is diacetyl ap and acetoin free?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. RMarcusY

RMarcusY ☮ Ambassador ☮ Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Vendor Employee VU Donator Platinum Contributor ECF Refugee Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    Not really worried, but more concerned, that is why we are here at the VU, to share information about venders.

SnapDragon NY and PhantomOp like this.
  3. Rickajho

Rickajho Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    No. Because killing your customers is generally considered really bad business practice.

4. Ryan57348

Blog Posts:
    I mean yeah that's true and I agree with it 100% . I'm friends with the guy that works there and he said there's nothing in it and I checked online on the company that makes the juice's website and it says it's made in a lab in Florida and each batch is tested and there's no diacetyl, acetoin or bacteria or anything was just curious if I could trust it because I don't see test results and I've been vaping this juice for a whole

5. celticluvr

celticluvr Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    well generally pg and nicotine will kill bacteria... as to the other stuff... meh. I'm not worried about it as they'd be so minutely incorporated in the juice that it won't bother me. :vino:

SnapDragon NY likes this.
  6. Ashley vapor

Ashley vapor Bronze Contributor Member For 3 Years Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    If you really worry about that, you can ask for a test report of diacetyl ap and acetoin, they can't say anything without evidence.

7. Ryan57348

Blog Posts:
    Oh i have asked this company for them and they won't tell me. Or matter of fact, respond. But they said there is none of that crap in it but still what is so hard about showing them lol

8. KingPin!

KingPin! In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^ VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Challenge Team Reviewer

Blog Posts:
    That's exactly why I DIY my own flavours 1) it's a LOT cheaper 2) I know what's going in it (buy from reputable companies for base ingredients who publish reports)

TFA/TPA are up front about "some" of thier flavours containing minimal amounts of Diacetyl but they have the DX line for those trying to avoid any sort of harmful substance ....when I say minimal it really is almost negligible

FA don't contain any nasties in thier reports

That's why i generally stick with these guys for flavour concentrates

VG/PG/Nic bases buy pharma grade only (avoid peppery sub standard nic)

That's it lovely no other ingredients in there

Get all my stuff from 2 places in the UK
    Flavour Art UK ... flavours, VG, PG

Vapable.com for TFA/TPA flavours ...just bought Nic from them too looks good and very clean ..yet to use it (used to source from another place but was t happy with it) so I'll report back if it's crap

Both have quick delivery and had no issues with any order so far

Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
    SnapDragon NY likes this.
  9. pulsevape

pulsevape Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    are you kidding? of course..that's why I DIY...I wouldn't trust an e-juice company any further than I would any other product....there are a ton of scumbags who've looked to make a quick buck off vaping..you have to do your own research....let the buyer beware...

PhantomOp and KingPin! like this.
  10. pulsevape

pulsevape Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    oh I don't know about that...the cigarette companies,fast food, and illicit drug lords found it to be a pretty good business model.

PhantomOp and KingPin! like this.
  11. Ryan57348

Blog Posts:
    See this is why I only vape liquids that I see there test results haha

12. Countrypami

Countrypami The Link Ninja Staff Member VU Administrator Senior Moderator VU Vendor Employee VU Donator Diamond Contributor VU Live Host Member For 5 Years Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    Reviews, reviews, reviews! When I'm checking out a new site, that's the first thing I look at. 2nd, I go to their FB page and read the visitor posts. A good, reputable company will have their bottling process mentioned somewhere on their site.

Also, there is a thread here: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/juice-favorites-and-recommendations-list.21663/
    In the OP you will find my top 20 favorite juices/vendors. And on my blog is a list of recommended juice vendors that all have very good reputations and excellent bottling processes.

KingPin!, SnapDragon NY and PhantomOp like this.
  13. Ashley vapor

Ashley vapor Bronze Contributor Member For 3 Years Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    Maybe they have something secret, you should be careful