Become a Patron!

Juice and Mod Settings

Recently I bought a bottle of Palm Melon Tsunami juice and when i put it in my tank (valyrian 2) it had a different flavor that what the bottle smells like and hurt my throat when I hit it. I keep it at 100 Watts but there are a bunch of other settings that I don't really know how to use. Do i just have a bad juice or is there some way I can fix this? My mod is an Aegis Legend

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
100w is kinda high, what’s the coil in your tank rated for? I’m vaping a .15 coil at 70w in my Falcon tank.

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Play with the watts go down to 65 and bump it up till its rite. Throw out the "it should be at 100w idea". Find what works. Different flavs run best at dif watts.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Recently I bought a bottle of Palm Melon Tsunami juice and when i put it in my tank (valyrian 2) it had a different flavor that what the bottle smells like

Did you use a fresh coil or it had the previous e-Liquid in it. Sometimes e-Liquids do not mix well in a coil and will never taste right or good. JMO

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Recently I bought a bottle of Palm Melon Tsunami juice and when i put it in my tank (valyrian 2) it had a different flavor that what the bottle smells like and hurt my throat when I hit it. I keep it at 100 Watts but there are a bunch of other settings that I don't really know how to use. Do i just have a bad juice or is there some way I can fix this? My mod is an Aegis Legend
pg/vg ratio? Nicotine mg? Usually sore throat is pg is to high or nic is to high. Try drinking more water as well.

btw. wattage is totally a matter of preference. Some like a cool vape at lower watts, some like warm, others like it hot.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors