Become a Patron!

Judicial Watch Sues!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And it's really not so much a "power grab," as a MONEY GRAB -- THANKS TO BP!!!!!!!! They want to continue making trillions every year on shit that doesn't work plus cancer and COPD drugs, rather than merely billions every year on other shit that either doesn't work, or causes some other problem -- for which they have yet another drug!

What REALLY needs to be STRICTLY REGULATED is the GODDAMN PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andria

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And it's really not so much a "power grab," as a MONEY GRAB -- THANKS TO BP!!!!!!!! They want to continue making trillions every year on shit that doesn't work plus cancer and COPD drugs, rather than merely billions every year on other shit that either doesn't work, or causes some other problem -- for which they have yet another drug!

What REALLY needs to be STRICTLY REGULATED is the GODDAMN PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andria
Big Pharma is regulated, problem is they've also stacked the FDA with "their" people. So in all reality the Fox is guarding the Henhouse ;)

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Andria
Preach it!!
Forgot medicall billing.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Big Pharma is regulated, problem is they've also stacked the FDA with "their" people. So in all reality the Fox is guarding the Henhouse ;)

Yes, I mean REAL regulation, by CONGRESS, not the FDA, which of course is just hand-picked by BP to do everything THEIR way -- if Congress held them to account, there might actually be some REAL regulation. I'm thinking, the Ways and Means committee -- the people in charge of MONEY. Because it's the prices that BP charges that need the most regulation! And also, BP's scheme to get every person in the US taking multiple medicines, most of which either don't work, or require you to take some other medication(s) just because of what the first one fucks up -- that's just plain evil.

Andria

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes, I mean REAL regulation, by CONGRESS, not the FDA, which of course is just hand-picked by BP to do everything THEIR way -- if Congress held them to account, there might actually be some REAL regulation. I'm thinking, the Ways and Means committee -- the people in charge of MONEY. Because it's the prices that BP charges that need the most regulation! And also, BP's scheme to get every person in the US taking multiple medicines, most of which either don't work, or require you to take some other medication(s) just because of what the first one fucks up -- that's just plain evil.

Andria
Need to clear congress and impose the same laws and rules on them first before being able to inside trade regulation to line their own pockets.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Andria
Need to clear congress and impose the same laws and rules on them first before being able to inside trade regulation to line their own pockets.

We need to flush the fucking toilet that is Washington DC, take Iceland's lead after the 2008 melt down. They didn't bail out the Bankers who created the mess and put them in charge like we did. They fired their Government, elected new Representative's who went after the Bankers and put them in Jail.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
We need to flush the fucking toilet that is Washington DC, take Iceland's lead after the 2008 melt down. They didn't bail out the Bankers who created the mess and put them in charge like we did. They fired their Government, elected new Representative's who went after the Bankers and put them in Jail.
I agree.
Fire the sitting income leeches.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

AMEN!!!!!!!!

Andria

VU Sponsors