Judge orders FDA to speed up review of e-cigarettes

Discussion in 'Vaping Related But Doesn't Fit In a Category' started by The Cromwell, May 15, 2019.

1. obijuan77

obijuan77 Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    oh, I hadn't even thought about that...I think I'll have to do the same

The Cromwell likes this.
  2. The Cromwell

The Cromwell The Frugal Vapist VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Some states already have stomped on the Kratom....

Alabama, Arkansas, Indiana, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Wisconsin
    Kratom is illegal in all areas of use, possession, and purchase.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
  3. The Cromwell

The Cromwell The Frugal Vapist VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I cannot really think of any other use for them aside from vaping?

Might have to make a flavoring order when BCF has their July 4th discount.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
  4. obijuan77

obijuan77 Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Maybe, just maybe you can get away with saying its an 'aromatic extract' like this:

upload_2019-6-18_0-25-20.png

Not sure about the slightly fruity animal dung notes tho :giggle::giggle::giggle:

The Cromwell likes this.
  5. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Fucking bathroom juice - I knew it

The Cromwell likes this.
  6. Theboss

Theboss Silver Contributor ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Luckily in Canada we don't have the FDA to deal with, but we do have our own regulatory system. We just recently saw a ban here in Ontario on labeling of eliquids that prohibits any images. It has to be a plain looking label with printing on it, nothing else.

Bill S-5 https://www.canada.ca/en/health-can...cts/s5-overview-regulate-vaping-products.html
    basically put all vape related products under tobacco products. This new bill passed through Senate and came into effect May 23. The Canadian government loves their tobacco tax money as much as any other applicable country. I guess the added revenue from selling legal Cannabis across the country isn't enough.

7. r055co

r055co VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Difference here in the State's is our Medical system is for profit so instead of the financial incentive to keep the population healthy the incentive is sick and dying, higher profit.

AndriaD, obijuan77 and The Cromwell like this.
  8. The Cromwell

Blog Posts:

The NCI states that the medical costs of cancer care are $125 billion, with a projected 39 percent increase to $173 billion by 2020.

The simple fact is that the cancer industry employs too many people and produces too much income to allow a cure to be found. All of the current research on cancer drugs is based on the premise that the cancer market will grow, not shrink.

http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/the-cancer-industry-is-too-prosperous-to-allow-a-cure/

r055co, AndriaD and obijuan77 like this.