Become a Patron!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got this thing about three weeks ago. I was expecting a shifty little box as a stepping stone between a Snowwolf or Sigeli but I was suprised. Anyways, it functions absolutely fine, updated with the 1.4 hardware. Nothing is wrong with it, aside from some small scratches on the display, I just don't want to cape anymore. It came with an Ego Mega tank that currently has a 0.4ohm TI coil in there, along with one extra. The Turbo V3 RDA is about two weeks old and functions fine. I guess a common problem with it (from talking with another vaper that used it, so unconfirmed) is the fan will fall out of place if you knock it over too hard. A flick of the top usually fixes it. I have two 18650 batteries for it, one is a month old and treated well (discharged and charged completely overtime), and the other two weeks old, barely used. The overall cost for all of this was ~$142, but $90 would be fine. You can email me for pics, mostly because I haven't taken any yet. If I can, I'll post some once I'm home from work.

VU Sponsors