Become a Patron!

Joyetech Unimax 25

jjdell

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi all. I recently got myself a Joyetech Unimax 25 to replace my Aspire K4. I gotta say this thing is a big disappointment. From the moment i opened the box i was greeted with a strong petro chemical smell typical of cheap Chinese plastics. Im guessing this is coming off of the faux leather look stickers it has. Not cool. If i put my nose to the sticker i can smell it. So anyway, after a day break in its test time. I have it loaded with RY4d and Pistachio mix. On the inhale you taste nothing and feel nothing but air. On the exhale you get some taste, how much? Well no more than a Joyetech Aio Ego Pro with their tiny little BF coils. You dont get any more cloud than the Ego Pro either. In fact id prefer the Ego Pro to this Unimax! I Pitted it then against the K4. Same juice, one day old coil. K4 has flavour inhale and exhale and twice the cloud of the Unimax for the same length of inhale. The Unimax looks like it should deliver cloud and taste in spades. The only spade it delivers it in is a childs plastic toy one! The Unimax has 2 battery power modes, direct output and constant voltage. Why it has them im at a loss to understand as there is no difference to how it performs in either! There is a chance though that the actual Unimax tank would perform better on a stronger higher output battery as i tried it on the K4's and there was a slight, and i mean slight, improvement with flavour. I could go on but to sum this thing up its an "Epic Failure" on the part of Joyetech. Its like walking up to a Ferrari, getting in, turning the key and a little carbureted 1.2 cylinder engine splutters to life. Cracks me up seeing the little clouds pictured on the coils themselves giving the impression you'll be billowing them out when in fact it cant deliver. A total waste of money. Joyetech Unimax 25 is crap.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors