Become a Patron!

Joyetech Evic temp control Tank

Cote-2006

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I am vaping using a Joyetech Evic temperature control with a .20 nickel coil. Settings are 520 degrees using 40 watts. I am still having a flooding problem. I am using the tank that came with the unit. The titanium coil started flooding after a weeks so I changed to the nickel coil. After a week this is flooding. I have tried different temperatures and airflow positions. Still getting juice in my mouth. I keep a paper towel handy to wipe the juice off my tongue then twisting the ends to clean out the dip tip and shaft right down to the coil. I am thinking the tank is just sub standard. Any one else have this problem with this tank? I really like the vape from nickel. But, I fear having to break out my new Kanger Sub tank if this keeps up :(

skeene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
well stop waiting and break out the subtank!

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine was also impossibly leaky, no matter what I did to it - even with a brand new coil!

Cote-2006

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
The new tank it is. Sad, I liked the matching tank. Thanks guys.

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The new tank it is. Sad, I liked the matching tank. Thanks guys.

You may want to try the CLR coils. They have a juice control ring that lets you tighten it up if your juice is a bit thin or it is wicking too fast. I haven't had to use that ring though. I have 2 VTC Mini kits with both the included tanks and neither has ever leaked with the rebuildable CLR coils (even one specific coil head that I've used for over 2 months and rebuilt at least 10 times!). You can also rewick them very easily without having to touch the coil. Gotta say, I absolutely hate the normal CL coils that come with the kit. I like to rebuild the CLR coils with stainless steel so they can be used in either temp control or normal watt mode, but they're serviceable as is. I just wish they came with stainless coils.

WP_20151207_003.jpg

Last edited:

VU Sponsors