Become a Patron!

Joyetech ESPION TOUR with Cubis Max

glizz

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ET1.jpg
Joyetech's latest addition to the ESPION family, The ESPION TOUR ! Its powered by 2 x 18650 batteries and capable of reaching 220W output. It comes with 2A quick charge.

It has a 0.96 inch screen . It measures 48 x 33 x 140mm8.55 ozs complete with batteries and a full tank.(the mod alone, no batts is a mere 2.75 ozs.) Its extremely light and is comfortable in hand.

Its available in these 5 colours:

ESPION_Tour_with_CUBIS_Max_01 (2).png

ET2.jpg
it has standard 510 connection.
ET3.jpg

The door attaches with 3 strong magnets and there are lots of vent hole ,both under the battery door at the top and again o the bottom.

ET4.jpg
It includes Power mode as well as Temp(NI,TI,SS) and TCR. It has all the protections against over-charge and short circuit. The OLED screen is exceptional because it is very easy to read when your outside.

The ESPION TOUR comes with upgradeable firmware. Simply

go to http://www.joyetech.com/mvr-software/ to download when upgrades are available .

The Cubis Max with the innovative NCFilm* heater
ET5.jpg

The Cubis Max has a 5ml capacity with 510 connection and is 'push to open' top fill. It has 2 large adjustable TOP air-flow slots making it leakproof . The mouth piece is a standard 510 fit allowing you to use your favorite tip! (especially if you have a driptip addiction like me )
ET6.jpg

The "Innovative Joyetech NCFilm*TM heater" is made of Kanthal and provides a large heating area. Its designed to last approximately 3 months with the recommended setting of around 40 watts. I found it better at 35W. There are 2 large slots to allow the juice to reach the cotton so you never have to worry about dry hits .

To clean it you can simply wipe with a dry cloth or if necessary remove it and run it under some warm water ,then wipe. Its highly recommended that you never dry-burn it ! Warm water worked great for me though it really wasn't necessary. I just wanted to get the underside too so I removed it. A dry cloth worked great too! If its heavily gunked, switch it out with the spare heater and soak the gunked one in hot water , let it soak till it comes off. I found a soft baby toothbrush was a big help to speed up the process

For better instructions check out this video.

Joyetech Innovative NCFilm Heater! New CUBIS Tank! (from Joyetech's YouTube channel)

changing your cotton is so simple!!!It comes with about 10 pre-cut pieces but when they are gone simply cut to the size of the set-in rectangle ,lay it in said rectangle, add a few drops of juice to hold it in place, place it in position matching the notch (see arrows) then secure it by attaching the bottom ring over the base.

That’s it! Fill'er up ,attach it to your TOUR and 'vape on' !

IMG_8491 (3).JPG

My thoughts:

The ESPION TOUR is comfortable easy to use with lots of power. I'm amazed at how light it is compared to the rest of the ESPION Family. I'm not sure on the material used but 4000 puffs in and a couple of good falls its very strong and unscarred. Battery life is also great. I can easily get a full fay on a single set of batteries.

This is my second Cubis Max and like the first one ,the same issue is still there, I get a bit of leakage around the fill hole (not the top air flow) its coming from under the lid per say . It seeps out causing a bit of a messy annoyance , nothing major but I believe if Joyetech added a silicone plug with a slit in it ,that would fix it. Although the NCFilm is supposed to be 0.25, I found mine reading up to 0.28 which is not bad in my opinion. Heat-up is very fast. To me vaping with the NCF at 35W is very similar to vaping at 50W-60W with other tanks n' coils. Flavour is great and clouds are plentiful. I love the fact that its so simple to change the cotton that you can change it for a new flavour every tank full if you so choose! Never ever a dry hit. No spit back. It's quite quiet.

I honestly love this tank but hope the leakage problem can be fixed.

For more info you can go to https://www.joyetech.com/product/espion-tour-cubis-max/

VU Sponsors