Become a Patron!

Joyetech ESPION SOLO with ProCore Air Kit review. "Summer is coming"

Vape Path

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Today I present you a new limited edition kit from Joyetech – Joyetech ESPION SOLO with ProCore Air Kit, which pretends to be a good setup for summer and middle-wattage lovers, which works with 2 types of batteries and attracts for compact sizes.

Espion-Solo-2.jpg

Kit came to me in a branded usual for Joyetech box, which sides has lots of info about kit, certificates and warnings, etc. As for the kit itself, well, we even have one 21700 battery and adapter to 18650 one! Cool, guys!

Espion-Solo-3.jpg

Espion-Solo-4.jpg

Joyetech ESPION SOLO with ProCore Air Kit Set:
1 * Joyetech ESPION SOLO box mod;
1 * Joyetech ProCore Air atomizer;
1 * 21700 battery;
2 * ProCA (0,4 Оhm) replacement coil heads;
1 * Spare glass tube;
1 * Adapter to 18650;
1 * 810 Delrin drip-tip;
1 * QC USB cable;
3 * Spare o-rings;
1 * Spare insert into filling ring;
2 * User manual (box mod, atomizer);
1 * Warning card;
1 * Warranty card;
1 * Coils info card​

Joyetech ESPION SOLO box mod`s made of metal and has compact sizes, thanks to one replacement 21700 or 18650 (with adapter) battery inside. It`s pleasant for touch and of a high quality and assembly even with a protective film on display.

Joyetech ESPION SOLO parameters:
Sizes: 81 mm * 39 mm * 25 mm;
Color: Black, Gunmetal, Orange, Rainbow​

On the face side there is a 1,3 inches black`n`white sensor display, micro USB port, «Fire» and «Fn» buttons.
Yes, friends, Joyetech`ve made touch screen here! It works without misfires, but you need to push buttons stronger and try to hit them exactly.
As for buttons, they work well too, without misfires and annoying jingles, but «Fire» has insert around its body, and some dust or dirt can get there( I don`t know, why manufacturer`s made such a constructive, but it must forget about such ways.

Espion-Solo-6.jpg

On the sides we can see some riffled islands and the name of the Co. and device. Such a design helps box mod to fit your palm better and prevent slip.
On the back side there is a removable battery compartment cover, which fixes to main body with the help of 4 strong magnets. Inside we can find the niche for one 21700 or 18650 battery, and, of course, the first type will provide you with good autonomy ;) Don`t need it? Ok, use your own 18650 battery with the help of complete adapter.

Espion-Solo-8.jpg
Espion-Solo-9.jpg
Espion-Solo-7.jpg
Espion-Solo-18.jpg

At the bottom there are some little venting holes and on the top – 510 spring-loaded connector and platform, which allows to set atomizer up to 25 mm diameter. There is a little levitation, so, you won`t scratch the body of Espion.

Espion-Solo-11.jpg
Espion-Solo-10.jpg

Display shows us the most important indices, such as wattage, temperature, time, date, resistance, voltage, current, name of chosen mode and battery indicator (of course, they depends on mode). There is no overcrowding, all of them can be read without difficulties, but I think, if ESPION SOLO is a limited edition device – Joyetech could have made display colored, it could have looked brighter and more interesting.

Espion-Solo-27.jpg

The navigation`s made with swipes up, down, left and right.
Display blocks itself automatically after choosing one point in setting menu. Firstly, this`s annoyed me, but some time after using, I`d got used to it.

For to turn the device on/off – push the «Fire» button for 5 times.

For to unlock box mod – make a swipe gesture up to display along the line with a moving lock.

Espion-Solo-23-161x300.jpg
Espion-Solo-21.jpg

Wattage can be changed, when the screen is unlocked, and you can set it by rectangular keys on the top and bottom of the display.

With swipes to left and right – you can see the main info about device or enter the menu.

Espion-Solo-22.jpg
Espion-Solo-24.jpg
Espion-Solo-25.jpg

Vape Path

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Menu consists of 4 branches, and each of them helps to change modes, set other parameters, look at firmware and battery info or back to main screen.

«MODE» - here you can choose between POWER, RTC, TC (Ni, Ti, SS), TCR (M1, M2, M3), BYPASS modes and set TCR and wire types.

Espion-Solo-26.jpg
Espion-Solo-28.jpg
Espion-Solo-30.jpg
Espion-Solo-31.jpg
Espion-Solo-27.jpg
Espion-Solo-19.jpg
Espion-Solo-29.jpg
Espion-Solo-32.jpg
Espion-Solo-22.jpg
Espion-Solo-21.jpg

«INFO» - you can see the info about battery and firmware.

Espion-Solo-33.jpg

«SET» -this branch contains some important and useful parameters, which you can set as you want:

Espion-Solo-34-161x300.jpg
Espion-Solo-0-161x300.jpg

-СOIL – lock/unlock resistance;
-POWER – wattage set;

Espion-Solo-35.jpg

-SUBPARA – here you can see total puffs, time and reset them or back to main settings;

Espion-Solo-36.jpg

-CLOCK – here you can set the date and clocks;

Espion-Solo-41.jpg
Espion-Solo-40.jpg
Espion-Solo-38.jpg
Espion-Solo-39.jpg
Espion-Solo-37.jpg

Vape Path

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
-PREHEATO – preheat and cut off;

Espion-Solo-42.jpg

-TIMEOUT – the time, after what box mod turns into standby mode;

Espion-Solo-43.jpg

-EXIT – back to main menu

«EXIT» - return to main screen

If the system find any mistakes – it will tell you about them on display in the way of different messages.

Espion-Solo-20.jpg

Joyetech ESPION SOLO specifications:
Wattage: 1-80W;
Modes: POWER, RTC, TC (Ni, Ti, SS), TCR (M1, M2, M3), BYPASS;
Temperature range: 100-315℃/200-600℉;
Resistance: 0.05-1.5 Оhm (TC/TCR),
0.1-3.5 Оhm (Power);
Maximum output voltage: 9V;
Charging current: 2А;
Thread: of 510 type, spring-loaded;
Battery: One high-rated 21700 battery or one high-rated 18650 (with adapter);
Protection list: from Shirt circuit, low voltage, 10 seconds cut off, from overcharge/discharge, overheating​

Joyetech ProCore Air atomizer comes with WSPION SOLO box mod.
It has more free puff, than tough, has a good-looking appearance and 810 stylish Cobra drip tip.
I have no any critical comments about quality and assembly, except drip tips landing – they have a little backlash.
As for capacity, atomizer has two versions – with 2 and 4,5 ml capacity (I have larger version).

Espion-Solo-12.jpg

Joyetech ProCore Air parameters:
Height: 56 mm;
Diameter: 25 mm;
Capacity: 4,5 ml or 2 ml (TPD version);
Color: Black, Gunmetal, Orange, Rainbow​

Atomizer consists of 5 parts: of base, glass tube, replacement coil head, top cap and drip tip.
The base has a bottom airflow with 2 large holes and ring with stopper on the sides. Inside there is a thread, where we screw coil heads.

Espion-Solo-14.jpg

Joyetech ProCore Air works in a chain with «ProCA» replacement heads, which has 0.4 Ohm resistance and can be used on 55-65W. I`ve been testing them on 55W, 65W and 70W and had no burnt. The flavor isn`t bad, favor is on its level too, and if you prefer sub ohm atomizers – can look at it.

Espion-Solo-15.jpg

Top cap is monolithic to filling ring and shaft. Here we can find my favorite and convenient «slider» system, where you can use all types of nozzles. Inside the cap there is a hidden o-ring, which fixes drip tip.

Espion-Solo-16.jpg

Espion-Solo-17.jpg

Our kit has 2 types of drip tips – 810 Cobra from Resin and 810 Delrin one. Both of them work good, but of course – the pre-built version is better ;)

Espion-Solo-13.jpg

Joyetech ProCore Air specifications:
Base: For replacement coil heads;
Airflow: Bottom;
Filling: Top, «slider»;
Thread: Of 510 type with standard pin;
Drip-tip: Of 810 type (Delrin, Resin)

Espion-Solo-5.jpg

Pros:

Design;
Sizes;
Quality and assembly;
2 battery types can be used;
21700 battery in set;
Simple menu and informative display;
Bottom airflow;
No leaks;
Not bad flavor;
Convenient top filling

Cons:
80W wattage;
Black`n`white display;
No RBA base;
Price

CV
If you look for a compact device for a summer, which has a middle wattage, but good functional, attractive design, good quality and assembly – you have to think about buying Joyetech ESPION SOLO with ProCore Air Kit.
It has more pros, than cons, which underlines the appearance of kit. Touch control works well, and you will see, that it`s convenient.
Joyetech ProCore Air looks attractive for sub ohm atomizer lovers. It produce not bad flavor, has a convenient filling, bottom airflow and doesn`t leak, this is important!
But..The price is pretty high, and for such money you can buy other devices, which has their quality on such a good level. This kit costs about 71$, but here we have even 21700 battery and convenient Cobra drip-tip. Plus Limited edition here, and we see, because of what factors manufacturer`ve formed the price.
Only box mod or box mod with battery can be bought for less money, and as for me (who prefer rebuildable atomizers) this is the best way, but if you don`t want to make coils – check the Kit version and i`m sure, you won`t be dissatisfied if buy it!​

You can buy Joyetech ESPION SOLO with ProCore Air Kit here.

VU Sponsors