Become a Patron!

JOES BLOG / SIG 100 WATT BLOWOUT AT $76.98 /101 VAPE.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was tempted but realized why buy something just because it's a good price , if i bought something every time it dropped to a great price i would have a ton of items collecting dust .

On the other hand, buy up and resell , there's an idea i bet no one has thought of (yeah right).

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This time next year the market will be saturated with these things. The Chinese won't be having watt wars, but price wars.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm waiting for a dual 26650 100+ watt mod. With that much Mah, I could vape for 3-4 days on a single charge.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This time next year the market will be saturated with these things. The Chinese won't be having watt wars, but price wars.

I have a feeling by this time next year things will be very different , not sure what it will be like but very different nonetheless.

Ian91

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have 1 of these and it is almost too big. Not sure how big a dual 26650 mod would be. That said, it is great for at home. It lasts all day which is nice. Happier with the size of the DNA30 and IPV for out and about.

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I will soon have 3 of these. When I first got it, I thought it was massive. Now when I look at it, it doesn't seem that big at all.

Ian91

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have only had mine for 4 days so may get used to the size. I gather that you really like them. 3 is definitely a commitment!!

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well due to shipment issues on the first warranty (USPS failed hard) I ordered this while waiting for my new one. But yea, I really like it which is why I preordered the plus. Will probably sell my other 2 once the plus shows up to friends for 50%.

VU Sponsors