Pegasus Vape

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Congratulations! I'm very excited for you two embarking on one of life's big journeys! I took the plunge about a year ago after having been together for close to 7 years; it feels great to take that big step and have never looked back! Best wishes to the both of you!!! :):):):):):)

Kind regards,

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Congrats to both of you!!!! What a wonderful time in this life journey! So happy for you and the little guy! We in the vape community are so glad to have you both!!!!!

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Who is this person your all speaking of! :D

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That's awesome, congratulations to both of u. Was gonna say something smart ass, but I'm learning to be good.

Haadkoe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good. Maybe now they'll stop spreading the herps.

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Aw, that's awesome!! If you guys are 1/10 as happy as my hubby and I are, you'll be married forever....:)
And you're just so......cute!

*giggles*..... well, forever is the plan! Thanks so much and all the best to you and your sweetheart as well :D ;)

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hmm, I'm still trying to figure out what on earth you two could possibly have in common ... :D

Y'all make a nice couple, Congrats!

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
OK, I have to say it. I already knew @TygerTyger was a very nice person from other post on here and especially ModEnvy. But, the fact that she has taken the time to "like" almost every congratulations on here!!!!! That's a nice person!!!! Yes, Vaporjoe is definitely "marrying up"! :)

Steamin Demon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Congrats! I'm sure you guys will go on a fishing trip for the honeymoon!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
wwhoooooo hooooooo ! congrats to both ! very exciting :)

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Grats and question.
Who is moving where? I can't fathom Joe enjoying the PNW much.

@BigNasty - There's lots to talk about, so it's kind of impossible to answer that right now. I bet Joe will love the lower mainland, but I've quite fallen for this area too. I don't think it'll be a "one-location" answer. We both have too much to completely leave behind.

Jus' so ya' know...
When the bride's birthday coincides with her wedding anniversary,
it's not okay to combine both events into a single present... :) even if it's a really nice lawn mower.

@Shark Vape - LMAO!!!! That's some good advice right there, @VaporJoes ! :D :D :D

OK, I have to say it. I already knew @TygerTyger was a very nice person from other post on here and especially ModEnvy. But, the fact that she has taken the time to "like" almost every congratulations on here!!!!! That's a nice person!!!! Yes, Vaporjoe is definitely "marrying up"! :)

@rolltidevaper - Aw, that's very kind of you to say! But honestly, I'm the lucky one :p

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I went to a wedding this weekend and they had these little bottles of bubbles all over the place for everyone. I can imagine this wedding, 4oz of Ejuice at every table with boxes of wick instead of tissue hahahaha. I wonder what gauge wire joe picked ? probably a twisted 24 with a giant diamond in the middle lol

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
grats i can see two gift in future A juice flavor called honeymoon and follow at somepoint a device called ball and chain

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I went to a wedding this weekend and they had these little bottles of bubbles all over the place for everyone. I can imagine this wedding, 4oz of Ejuice at every table with boxes of wick instead of tissue hahahaha. I wonder what gauge wire joe picked ? probably a twisted 24 with a giant diamond in the middle lol
They thank you VERY much for catering the event:D:D:D

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Congratulations! @VaporJoes, I'll give you the advice I got when I got married. You're wrong, No matter how right you are. Regardless of how valid your point is, it's wrong. Also learn the phrase, I'm sorry dear, I love you. Lol

VU Sponsors