Joe or moderator please help if possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
If Joe or moderator reads this please help if you can

I bought mod from Ultramist and have posted to them and in negative reviews and if you get chance look at condition they sent me mod in.Suppose to be quality mod and what I got was crap.Looks like they welded damn switch and sent me a returned damaged mod

I know that's not your problem but issue I'm having is I have contacted them here thru message and their forum thread and FB page and no response and they have been on here and FB since I posted my thread Saturday.

I'm a vendor just like them and if I pulled this crap folks would be pissed at me.I don't know if you can message them too and see if they are aware of this issue .

I was pretty pissed at time I posted and I am still very annoyed that I can't get response from them on here or FB/email and maybe if someone important on here contacts them we can get this resolved

Thank you :)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I feel your pain and I wish you the best as well.

And Miss Whiskey has indeed reported this as promised (saw it myself).

But I sure am hoping that Ultramist will step up to the plate and resolve this situation soonest.

The longer this hangs around, the worse they look.

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I feel your pain and I wish you the best as well.

And Miss Whiskey has indeed reported this as promised (saw it myself).

But I sure am hoping that Ultramist will step up to the plate and resolve this situation soonest.

The longer this hangs around, the worse they look.
Thank you, I agree .Longer it takes worse it becomes.

Maybe I got little more mad than I needed too and I'm just wanting to get this resolved in a timely manner .

If they are not aware of this problem and take care of it as soon as possible then I have no problem letting everyone know issue was resolved correctly. I hope in the future they will check any mod for quality issues before it ships.

I wish Ultramist and all of the VU vendors the best and hope this can be resolved :)

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
If Joe or moderator reads this please help if you can

I bought mod from Ultramist and have posted to them and in negative reviews and if you get chance look at condition they sent me mod in.Suppose to be quality mod and what I got was crap.Looks like they welded damn switch and sent me a returned damaged mod

I know that's not your problem but issue I'm having is I have contacted them here thru message and their forum thread and FB page and no response and they have been on here and FB since I posted my thread Saturday.

I'm a vendor just like them and if I pulled this crap folks would be pissed at me.I don't know if you can message them too and see if they are aware of this issue .

I was pretty pissed at time I posted and I am still very annoyed that I can't get response from them on here or FB/email and maybe if someone important on here contacts them we can get this resolved

Thank you :)
What mod, and where can we see your pics of it?

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Um dude I would livid if someone sent me a spot welded mod like that.
I would take the rest of today to get a response they may be out of the office over the weekend and need today to play catch up.
If nothing by close of business today go on the warpath.

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
They have told me to email them what issue I am having with mod .Will let you all know what happens and what is explanation for it being sent like this.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
They have told me to email them what issue I am having with mod .Will let you all know what happens and what is explanation for it being sent like this.

Great to know that they are addressing this issue!

And please do keep us up to date on what is happening!!

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Still no answer yet but just had another guy get his today and heres his comment of FB

"Just got mine today and the threads are terrible! I see the spot welds but I think it is supposed to be that way. Dont know what to do with a mod that wont screw down even with a 18650 battery."

So I guess everyone is just getting a welded together unusable mod LOL

No mention anywhere on site about a welded switch or anything other than Genuine quality mod made from quality parts :rolleyes:

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hi @Vash,
The Vaping Underground does not get involved in mediating relations between customers and vendors. We can provide a place for open discussion about problems, hopefully leading to a solution, and you have already done that. As vapers, there is a chance that if a staff member is close to that vendor, they may be able to plead your case for you with that vendor, but not in their capacity as a VU admin or staff member. I sincerely hope that a satisfactory solution can be reached.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors