Become a Patron!

Jittery after vaping?

I haven't had this issue vaping before, because I've vaped for 2 years before this issue occurred.
A couple months ago I started feeling very jittery after vaping. Like where my heart is pounding pretty fast. I do use an RDA which I know delivers a heavier hit.
Now, the first thing I know you will say is to lower the wattage or lower the nicotine level. Problem is I'm already vaping 2mg of nic and tried vaping at 40 watts or lower.
Still can't seem to find a solution. Anyone else deal with this?
I was recently at the Doctor and my blood pressure isn't high, and I am not very large of a figure either. I'm also only 20 years old. So I don't think anything health related is wrong.

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It could still be too much nic. Regardless of what you vaped before, some people's tolerance goes down. I was a two-pack-a-day smoker for 42 years, started vaping a year and a half ago using 24mg nic (with MTL ego batteries and tanks) and ended up with .5 to .6 ohm coils on sub-ohm tanks, and I absolutely can NOT take more than 1mg of nic now. Not 1.5, not 2, and I'm thinking my 1mg is going to be dropping to maybe .5mg soon. I don't want to get rid of nic altogether, because it keeps me going. I know, I know, what's the point at 1mg, right? Well, it seems to make a difference for me, and hey, maybe it will for you, too. If the doc says there's nothing wrong, then try lowering your nic even further. You might have to mix some 2mg with some zero mg, or make your own juice, but try lower levels. I bet it will help. I tried to go to zero nic for a while, and fell into a horrible depression/lethargy/lack of energy, etc., so I still need some, just not very much.

I hope this will help you figure out your problem.

VU Sponsors