Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ever notice a divide among herbalists when it comes to herbal research methods? Some are deeply rooted in traditional age-old practices and others prefer scientifically proven studies to back up herbal claims. Many modern herbalists are able to bridge that gap and honor both sides of looking at plants… but do we need science to prove what we already know to be true and valid?

Here's the thing: science isn't just about experiments. It's about being curious enough to question what we don't know and humble enough to change our minds in the face of new information. This pursuit of knowledge can make our understanding of herbalism and the world so much richer.

Both tradition and science offer important insights. Ignoring one means losing out on a treasure trove of knowledge that could make us all better herbalists. Traditional herbalism has stood the test of time, proving its trustworthiness over millennia. But can we trust this wave of scientific herbal research?

Diving into the scientific research on herbs is tricky. Sometimes, these discoveries confirm what we've always believed. Other times, they challenge everything we thought we knew about herbs. Some studies say one thing, others say the opposite. It can all get very confusing. So how do you navigate this, and which findings do you trust?

There are lots of things that can happen that make a study not trustworthy. There are also lots of different scientific methods for studying plants. This leads us to the whole in-vitro vs. in-vivo debate, not to mention the question of whether results from rodent studies can apply to humans.

In this week's blog post, I’ll break it all down. From explaining dense scientific terms to understanding different types of studies, you'll learn how to sift through herbal research like a pro so you can figure out whether the study is trustworthy or not.

Take care,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
In April, CDC released the third batch of V-safe free-text entries. As readers may remember, it took an order from a federal judge for the American public to get access to these entries from CDC’s COVID-19 vaccine safety monitoring system.
Nearly 2500 text entries have mentioned shingles (herpes zoster) in the data received so far. Multiple studies have linked shingles outbreaks to mRNA vaccines, including this 2023 meta-analysis and this 2024 literature review. While the mechanism isn’t clear, it is theorized that the vaccines may cause a temporary inability to suppress a latent zoster viral infection, allowing for its reactivation. But in spite of this data, U.S. health authorities have adamantly refused to recognize any causal relationship between the COVID-19 vaccines and this extremely painful condition.
Below are some examples of V-safe entries that mention shingles:
  • “45 minutes after receiving the vaccine I had a flareup of shingles on my leg”
  • “I had an outbreak of shingles. I havent [sic] had it for around 20 years until now.”
  • “Shingles flare up on face and scalp. Symptoms started approximately two hours after my shot, and the rash appeared yesterday. I also had shingles approximately one month before the covid vaccine, in a different location.”
  • “Jan 18 or 19 had pain in back and front on left side along waist and some rash on back still bothering me on 25th so went to Primary care and was diagnosed with shingles. Prescribed Famciclovir for 14 days.”
  • “I have shingles now. Im [sic] not sure if its [sic] a result from the vaccine or something else. I have extreme pain, stabbing, and burning pain.”
As we reported last time, a full accounting of the data won’t be possible until we have all 7.8 million entries. Rest assured that ICAN will do a full analysis at that time to determine just how many safety signals CDC blatantly ignored. In the meantime, we continue to encourage those interested to download the data and review it yourselves.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
As people are increasingly recognizing, gut health influences so many aspects of our well-being.

But this isn’t exactly “new” news. Hippocrates all those years ago made the bold claim, “All disease begins in the gut.”

And I couldn’t agree more.

But what many haven’t yet realized is the profound role our mind - our thoughts, feelings, and beliefs - has on our gut.

Which is why I was recently interviewed by ex-paramedic, holistic nutritionist, and medical lecturer Josh Dech on The ReversABLE Podcast on the topic, How Your Mind Can Create Disease AND Reverse It.”

As we discuss, there can be a large variety of reasons why we struggle with gut health - whether we’re dealing with IBS, GERD, SIBO, Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn’s Disease, or similar challenges.

So in this conversation, you’ll hear me explore insights from eating psychology, nutrition, gut research, mind-body science, and more.

Some of the highlights of our interview include:

• The powerful role of personal beliefs in our health and well being
  • How our thoughts dramatically influence our gut health
  • The impact of our mind when it comes to immune health and disease
  • How we can re-train our brain to reduce unwanted symptoms
  • The hidden connection between spirituality and health

I love being in a conversation that matters with a skilled interviewer like Josh, where I can feel free to say what I believe and not hold back.

I highly recommend you tune into this episode!

Go here to listen now.

And please let me know what you think… I always appreciate hearing from our community!

My warmest regards,

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Ever notice a divide among herbalists when it comes to herbal research methods? Some are deeply rooted in traditional age-old practices and others prefer scientifically proven studies to back up herbal claims. Many modern herbalists are able to bridge that gap and honor both sides of looking at plants… but do we need science to prove what we already know to be true and valid?

Here's the thing: science isn't just about experiments. It's about being curious enough to question what we don't know and humble enough to change our minds in the face of new information. This pursuit of knowledge can make our understanding of herbalism and the world so much richer.

Both tradition and science offer important insights. Ignoring one means losing out on a treasure trove of knowledge that could make us all better herbalists. Traditional herbalism has stood the test of time, proving its trustworthiness over millennia. But can we trust this wave of scientific herbal research?

Diving into the scientific research on herbs is tricky. Sometimes, these discoveries confirm what we've always believed. Other times, they challenge everything we thought we knew about herbs. Some studies say one thing, others say the opposite. It can all get very confusing. So how do you navigate this, and which findings do you trust?

There are lots of things that can happen that make a study not trustworthy. There are also lots of different scientific methods for studying plants. This leads us to the whole in-vitro vs. in-vivo debate, not to mention the question of whether results from rodent studies can apply to humans.

In this week's blog post, I’ll break it all down. From explaining dense scientific terms to understanding different types of studies, you'll learn how to sift through herbal research like a pro so you can figure out whether the study is trustworthy or not.

Take care,​
people survived for hundeds of years through their knowledge, scientiste buy their helbs from the store

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Episode 368: A NEW DAWN
TODAY, Del sits down with Finian Makepeace and Ryland Engelhart, co-founders of Kiss The Ground. The breakthrough documentary promotes regeneration and healthy soil as a viable solution for our wellness. A much-needed look at farming and gardening solutions that truly heal our planet.

Then, Jefferey Jaxen reports on the runaway mental health crisis that has seen the medical community considering a dangerous solution – over-the-counter antidepressants! A real medical scandal has unfolded in the UK as tainted blood and unethical experimentation see the rare moment where the public, legacy media, and over 180 politicians are aligned to bring justice for the victims.

Also, Del welcomes The Sopranos star, Drea De Matto, whose successful career in Hollywood was threatened after refusing to bend the knee to draconian and unscientific mandates during the COVID pandemic. You won’t believe her story!

Finally, the ICAN Legal Match Campaign needs your help to reach our goal of $500,000! An incredibly generous donor will double every dollar you donate today and through the end of the month. So donate NOW, HERE!!

Our Guests are establishing the GROUND RULES for health and freedom. Today on The HighWire!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Hundreds of thousands of people are now participating in the 2024 Food Revolution Summit Docuseries, and the response from the first two days has been AMAZING.
If you missed today’s mind-blowing episode, watch the Replay right here, right now.
The Brain Episode was packed with breakthroughs and insights that you can apply right away for a healthier brain and a more vibrant life. It turns out that many of the same food choices that are good for preventing Alzheimer’s and brain fog can also give a clearer mind, and a better mood — starting today!
Jenni F. said: “I love the actionable solutions that are being offered today! It makes me hopeful for the future and am so grateful for this summit!”
Robin P. wrote: “Thanks for this wonderful episode on brain health! The brain functioning well allows life to be lived to optimal potential! I’m excited for tomorrow’s episode!”
Leslie D. said: “This episode brought me to tears because I desperately need this… I feel I'm running out of time and health issues are starting to manifest. I hope this Summit helps me make those changes.”
What we’re learning is powerful, it’s practical - and it’s also urgent. As we learned today, the foundations of Alzheimer’s are often laid decades before diagnosis. It’s never too soon to start making changes, and reaping the benefits.
Each day of the Summit, in addition to a brand new docuseries episode, you also get full-length interviews with three of the experts featured in that day’s episode, three more recipes of the day, and a recipe demonstration video from FRN’s lead dietitian and recipe developer, Nichole Dandrea-Russert, RDN.
Today’s featured interviews are:

1. Dean Sherzai, MD and Ayesha Sherzai, MD, on Brain-Smart Living: The Holistic Approach to Preventing Cognitive Decline
  2. Uma Naidoo, MD, on Food and Mental Health: The Surprising Foods That Fight Depression, Anxiety, PTSD, OCD, ADHD, & More
  3. David Perlmutter, MD, on Brainpower Blueprint: Reducing Alzheimer’s Risk and Nurturing Mental Clarity
Today’s brainy recipes of the day are hearty Buckwheat Muesli, nourishing Walnut Pesto Angel Hair Pasta, and recipe demonstration video of the day, colorful Blackberry Arugula Salad.
Click here to catch today’s brilliant broadcast on Replay — and to enjoy the extended interviews, the Recipes of the Day, and a recipe demo!
And Look What’s Coming Up Tomorrow with episode 3! Healthy Gut, Healthy Life: How to Nurture a Thriving Microbiome. Only recently have experts discovered the enormous connection between gut health and virtually every aspect of human wellness. In this episode, we’ll share the latest breakthrough research behind the microbiome revolution and unveil the complex relationship between what we eat and common digestive issues such as bloating, gas, intestinal discomfort, leaky gut, chronic inflammation, and other related conditions. We’ll delve into the world of the microbiome and its influence on digestion, immunity, mental health, autoimmune disease, and chronic illness — and discuss the potential pitfalls of modern diets, excessive hygiene, probiotic pills, and antibiotic overuse. We’ll share practical tips and actionable steps for improving gut health and how you can nurture your microbiome using all-natural and no-cost solutions.
As always, we’ll begin at 11 am Eastern time — and you can join in 15 minutes early to catch my welcoming words. You can also stay on after the episode completes to catch my top takeaways and engage in questions, answers, and prize giveaways.
The broadcast for episode 3 starts in:
motionmailapp.com
You can join tomorrow’s broadcast here.
Wishing you a beautiful and brain-healthy day,
Ocean Robbins

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did you know that your child’s gut microbiome holds the key to lifelong wellness and healthier, happier brains, bodies, and immune systems?

• 80% of your child’s immune system is in their gut.
  • 90% of serotonin (our "feel good" neurotransmitter) is made by your gut microbiome.
  • Microbiome disruption is the leading underlying root cause of childhood eczema, asthma, ADHD, anxiety, and autoimmunity.
Learning how to create a resilient, healthy microbiome is one of the most important ways to set the foundations for lifelong wellness in your child.

And creating Microbiome Magic is simpler than you think!

Join my friend and integrative pediatrician, Dr, Elisa Song, for her free 5 Things for Microbiome Magic Challenge, April 29 - May 3, where you (and your kids) will go on a supercharged, fun-filled 5-Day adventure to create Microbiome Magic with the 5 Things your kids already do every day - only now, they’ll learn how to do them in a Gut Hero way!

Don’t miss out on the fun! Get your seat for The 5 Things for Microbiome Magic Challenge now!

>>> REGISTER HERE <<<

In 5 Days, you’ll learn 5 Things to create Microbiome Magic and transform your family’s health.

🌟5 Days.
🌟5 Things.
🌟A lifetime of wellness!

So sign up for The 5 Things for Microbiome Magic Challenge now, and get started on your family’s Gut Hero journey on April 29.

Love,
Robin

P.S. Don't keep the fun to yourself—bring a friend along! The more, the merrier, and there's plenty of Microbiome Magic to go around. Spread the word to anyone you know who could use a little Microbiome Magic in their family’s lives! Tell them to join in on the fun here: 🌈

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
NEW Episode of the HEAL with Kelly Podcast - Creating a Brighter, Sustainable Future Through Regenerative Agriculture with Rebecca Tickell
In this episode of the HEAL with Kelly Podcast, I speak with renowned director, producer, and environmental activist Rebecca Tickell about her latest must-see documentary, Common Ground. This new film is the highly anticipated sequel to the revolutionary documentary, Kiss The Ground, which reached over 1 billion people globally and spurred the USDA to allocate $20 billion towards soil health. In Common Ground, Rebecca delves into the hidden truths behind our broken food system and the impact on people, profits, and the planet, shedding light on degenerative and toxic systems that have led to the demise of farmers from all backgrounds.

We discuss the crucial subject of regenerative agriculture, exploring its potential to shape a more sustainable and equitable future. Rebecca also sheds light on the diverse community of farmers embracing regenerative practices, underscoring the urgent need for and possibility of a sweeping change in agriculture and our food systems. Together we explore the challenges and opportunities of transitioning to regenerative agriculture, highlighting benefits like improved soil health, carbon sequestration, and biodiversity. Tune in now to learn how regenerative agriculture can help us restore the health of the planet, the health of society, the health of our bodies, and how we can all join the movement!
You can also listen to this episode and all other episodes of the HEAL with Kelly Podcast now on both SPOTIFY or APPLE.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How to Move Past the Fear of a Daunting Diagnosis with Cancer Survivor Christie Miller
How do we move past the fear of a daunting diagnosis? Join me as I explore this question with Christie Miller, a cancer survivor, who shares her transformative experience of confronting the terror of two Stage 4 diagnoses. Through her story, Christie offers invaluable insights on navigating the overwhelming emotions that accompany such news. Christie's unwavering determination and indomitable spirit serve as a beacon of hope, illuminating the path forward for those grappling with their own health challenges. Join us as we delve into the power of mindset and courage in transcending fear and embracing the journey toward healing and possibility.
You can also watch the full podcast episode with Christie Miller on YouTube by CLICKING HERE, or listen to it now on both SPOTIFY or APPLE.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How do I title this post? Preparedness for being sick when you're usually never sick? Solo self care? Keeping your wits about you when you're sick as a dog?

During this past week I suffered through my first flu since 2012 when I quit smoking. For the math challenged, that's 12 years since I was last sick at all. When I smoked I had several bad colds or one vicious flu every winter, bronchitis all winter, a chronic cough all year. I have felt so liberated by vaping, which saved me from the smoker's ill health.

Until Monday of this week. I don't know what it was. Maybe a plain old flu. Maybe an allergic reaction to changes in the pollens and detritus in the air with the onset of springtime. Otherwise I had no unusual exposures. I had people over for dinner the previous Friday night. We were all perky and healthy. If I caught something then, you'd think it would have begun to manifest later that night or at least by Saturday or Sunday. But it wasn't until Monday morning that I woke with a sore throat, bad cough, sneezing, runny nose, aches, and a full day of work ahead. You can't even have "sick" in your lexicon when you work at home without support staff.

Now that I'm on the mend, @Jimi and I had a brief conversation about self care. As I mentioned there, I favor natural cures, but when you can barely lift your head you don't feel like whipping up a natural treatment. I agree with Jimi that honey infused with ginger is the best liquid cough drop there is. You can also chop an onion, squeeze the juice into honey, and make a time honored respiratory treatment, or just warm chopped onion in honey and pour it over cooked rice when you ought to eat something. But I didn't want food. I ate refreshing canned pineapple chunks to feel better. In the most severe phase of a respiratory illness you can't even stand in the kitchen that long.

The point is that when I smoked and was sick all the time, I always had my preferred OTC treatments at hand: Nyquil, the real original product with the 10 percent alcohol content, Halls cough drops with menthol vapors that rise in your nose and throat and really make you feel better. At the office I had Dayquil and Halls stashed in my desk. Having never been sick a day since 2012 when vaping saved my health by allowing me to stop smoking, I was unprepared to be really sick.

So what did I do to get better so quickly (half dead on Monday to about 90 percent well by Friday)? I slept a lot, really a lot. I keep a little jar of stick cinnamon in the cabinet. I did have the presence of mind to drop a whole cinnamon stick into my large hot coffee each morning for a fragrant, comforting remedy. I could have spooned honey into my evening mint tea, to make a kind of liquid cough drop, but I limited myself, without thinking, to my normal preference for unsweetened hot beverages. So my own straitjacketed thinking caused me to miss a quickly concocted "liquid cough drop" that probably would have eased my breathing. Why didn't it occur to me to pour a shot of any of the excellent booze I have here, add some honey to it, and go off to dreamland easily? I have a jar of maraschino cherry juice in the fridge, which I saved to mix with vodka for cough syrup if I should ever need it. In the haze of my helpless misery, I forgot all about that.

So my shopping list has this on it:

Wedderspoon Organic Manuka Honey Drops, Eucalyptus
Ingredients:
Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Manuka Honey, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Eucalyptus Oil, Menthol Crystals, Propolis

That's just to have something to grab if I ever again become too weak to stand and figure out what natural cure to make. Anyway I'm sure that after all these years since my last flu in 2012, I would no longer want the other ingredients besides alcohol in the Nyquil, nor the other ingredients besides menthol in the Halls cough drops.

And I'll make Jimi's suggested honey/ginger mixture to store in the fridge. And I'll mix some of my Tito's Texas vodka with that maraschino cherry juice I saved, into a tightly capped bottle, and leave that in the fridge. Next time I won't be so blindsided by waking up sick.

The challenges of solo self care during the past week brought to mind what Jacques Pepin once said, "one always cooks for the other". I prefer living alone, but it would have been nice to have somebody make my grandma's cure, a hot mixture of honey, whiskey and lemon, just for me, and feed it to me on a big spoon the way she did. Her care was what healed me, much more so than the wonderful medicine she made.

Preparedness is what has to take up the slack.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey ,

Why would a medical school professor teach LIES to his students?

And how could that same professor also hold the answer to preventing and reversing many of your chronic diseases?

Well, that's exactly what we'll be sharing with you during today's Day 5 presentations!

>> Click here to watch & listen now.

Reminder: There's only 3 days left before the 2024 Quit Sugar Summit finale, but don't slow down now... We've saved some of our favorite speaker presentations for these final 3 days 🎤

Today's speakers include:

Dr. Robert Lufkin: The Lies I Taught in Medical School: A Journey to Metabolic Health and Longevity.

Dr. Aimie Apigian: The Biology of Trauma: Healing and Wholeness.

Dr. Sarah Zaldivar: The Importance of Quitting Sugar & Addressing Metabolic Issues.

Dr. David Wiss: The Intersection of Nutrition and Mental Health.

Molly Carmel: Exploring Addiction, Recovery, and Healing.

Dr. Adigo Atabo: A Multi-Talented Expert in Plastic Surgery, Software Engineering, and Nutrition Medicine.

Robert Love. PhD: Preventing Alzheimer's through Diet and Lifestyle.

Dr. Mariza Snyder: The Importance of Metabolic Health and Nutrition.

>> Watch Day 5 HERE.

See you soon,

Mike Collins, The SugarFreeMan 👋
Host of the Quit Sugar Summit

PS: Did you miss any of the first 4 days? Consider grabbing an All Access Pass and get instant LIFETIME access to ALL 7 days of expert presentations, audio recordings, transcripts, and speaker bonuses

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,

When I say "mouth health," you are probably thinking—brush and floss twice a day to prevent cavities or gum disease.

Yes, that is all fine and good, but did you know that your mouth health is actually mission-critical to overall health?

What happens in your mouth doesn't just stay in your mouth.

It influences everything from cognition to cardiovascular health, immune function, and so much more.

In this episode of Too Cool for Midlife, oral hygiene meets holistic health with my guest, Barbara Tritz. We discuss the often-overlooked role the mouth plays in our overall health, diving into many important facets, from what bleeding gums say about you to steps to minimize your risk of neurotoxin exposure, the connection between airways and menopause, what your dentist might be missing, and much more.
Episode Highlights Include:
  • Why brushing is only HALF the battle (and why not all toothpaste is created equal)
  • To floss or not to floss
  • The benefits of ozone therapy
  • The importance of nose breathing at night and how to mouth tape
  • The menopause, sleep, and airway connection
  • The three things that contribute to dental disease
Barbara is a biological dental hygienist at Green City Dental in Edmonds, WA. She is also an orofacial myofunctional therapist, speaker, and writer. Her dental blog, Queen of Dental Hygiene, is one of the longest-running dental blogs.

Take a listen … it’s a good one!

Darcie
Host Too Cool For Midlife Podcast

PS. Did a friend forward this email to you? You can sign up for my newsletter here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
79 Year Old Vegan Woman Conquers Cancer Twice and Sets World Powerlifting Records
Meet 79-year-old Pat Reeves, a vegan cancer conqueror and powerlifting record holder. Pat's journey through bone cancer to setting world records in powerlifting is nothing short of miraculous.

Dive into the life of a long-term vegan who's not only survived cancer but thrived by setting global benchmarks in powerlifting. Pat's story is a testament to the power of plant-based diets and resilience. Learn how she overcame osteosarcoma and transformed her life through strength training.

From marathons to powerlifting, Pat's athletic journey is an incredible inspiration to us all. Don't miss out on her strategies for maintaining health and vigor as a septuagenarian athlete.

-->> Watch Here
A Powerful Immune System Hack

In 1990, an immunologist from the University of South Carolina heard about an ingredient Japanese scientists were researching at $1,410 per dose.

So, he took a trip overseas to see what it was all about.

Turns out he discovered an immune system ‘cheat code.’

He came back to the United States and figured out how to make it….

But for a whole lot cheaper than what they were buying it for in the lab & it revolutionized the supplement world forever.

You can read about his story here.

The University of Louisville tested it, and found out it was 160x more effective than Vitamin C.

The American Nutraceutical Association hailed it as "The Most Effective Dietary Supplement for a Healthy Immune System."

And there are over 200,000 published studies about this feel good ‘cheat code,’ making it the most researched immune modulator on the planet.

-->> Try this to strengthen your immune system in just 3 days!
Dr. Dan Rubin: Does Naturopathic Medicine Work for Cancer?

Explore the effectiveness of naturopathic medicine in promoting holistic well-being. Join Dr. Daniel Rubin, a renowned naturopathic oncologist, as he shares insights from over 20 years of practice. Discover the integrative approach that prioritizes patient resilience and overall health.

-->> Watch on Youtube Here

-->> Listen on Your Favorite Podcast Channel Here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
It’s incredible the power that some foods hold.
They're delicious, filling, and contain all the good stuff to help us heal and thrive. Once you understand the healing powers of certain foods, you’ll start to see how food can be used as medicine to support a number of health conditions.

mail
You can use food as medicine for…
  • Gut health
  • Inflammation
  • Immunity
  • Brain health
  • Blood sugar regulation
  • Skin concerns
  • Mental health
  • And more

If you want to learn more about using food as medicine, read our latest article.
CLICK HERE TO READ

After reading the article you might feel inspired to work more fiber, omega-3 fatty acids, and other nourishing foods into your diet. Remember, you'll find hundreds of yummy recipes on the Food Matters website!
In good health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi Jimi

As you know, inflammation is a natural response in the body.

But when it becomes chronic, it can lead to a host of health issues.

This includes joint and muscle pain, fatigue, skin problems, and even serious diseases like cancer and heart disease.

There is, however, a solution that the scientific and medical communities have been buzzing about...

… and that’s Modified Citrus Pectin or MCP.

MCP is a scientifically researched nutrient that has shown great promise in combating inflammation and supporting overall health.

In our previous emails, we talked about inflammation and how MCP manages it. But just in case you missed anything…

1. We shared an article with you that explored this #1 super nutrient for cancer prevention and total-body health. If you haven’t had a chance to read it yet, we highly recommend checking it out. It’s eye-opening!
  1. To complement the article, we also offered an ebook that explores deeper into the topic of inflammation and how it affects our bodies. This resource is packed with valuable insights and practical tips to help you combat inflammation and feel your best.
  1. And then yesterday, we sent you a video interview with Nathan Crane and Dr. Daniel Rubin, where they discussed the science behind inflammation and MCP. It was a fascinating discussion that shed light on the incredible benefits of MCP for our health.
If you haven’t had a chance to read or watch these resources, we highly recommend checking them out in our previous emails.

Now, let’s talk more about MCP and why it’s such a game-changer...

MCP is a natural substance derived from the peel of citrus fruits. It has been scientifically researched and shown to have powerful anti-inflammatory properties.

How MCP works

MCP works by binding to galectin-3, a protein that plays a key role in inflammation and cancer progression. By binding to galectin-3, MCP helps to inhibit its harmful effects and promote a healthy inflammatory response.

Benefits of MCP

In addition to its anti-inflammatory properties, MCP has been shown to support cardiovascular health, immune function, detoxification, and more.

It’s a versatile supplement with a wide range of benefits.

So, which MCP do we recommend? And how do you know you are getting the top product in the market?

Well, there’s one that has gained more buzz than others in its category…

PectaSol stands out as the premier choice for MCP due to its superior quality and effectiveness.

Unlike other MCPs, PectaSol is carefully crafted using a unique extraction process that ensures optimal bioavailability and potency… making it the ideal choice for those seeking the best results.

Dr. Isaac Eliaz, MD, MS, LAc, the mastermind behind PectaSol, has dedicated his career to researching and developing groundbreaking supplements that are backed by science and trusted by healthcare professionals worldwide.

With over 30 years of experience in integrative medicine, Dr. Eliaz has collaborated with prestigious research institutes like Harvard and Columbia Universities to create products that deliver tangible health benefits.

Now, because you’re part of our community, we’re excited to offer you an exclusive discount of 15% OFF PectaSol for the rest of the day.

All you need to do is click the link below to get the discount before midnight tonight...

>> Learn more about PectaSol and claim your exclusive discount.

Here’s to a healthier, happier you!

The Cause Health team

P.S. As seen in the video shared yesterday with Nathan Crane and oncologist Dr. Daniel Rubin, Nathan is a big fan of PectaSol and has been taking it himself for some time now:

"I take PectaSol as a way to help manage the cascade of inflammation and keep my body healthy and vital. The science behind this product is extraordinary! I can’t recommend it enough." — Nathan Crane
>> Go here to see how PectaSol can protect your health too.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Join us, Jimi.
Episode 3 — Healthy Gut, Healthy Life: How to Nurture a Thriving Microbiome is about to begin!
The episode starts at 11 am ET (8 am PT). But join 15 minutes early (right now) as I start it all off with welcoming words.
Catch today’s episode here now.
Today’s lineup of expert speakers includes pioneering gastroenterologists like Alan Desmond, MB, and Robynne Chutkan, MD, renowned nutritional psychiatrist and chef Uma Naidoo, MD, and many more of the top gut health experts on the planet. If you value your gut (and I’m sure you do!), then I think you’ll love today’s episode.
Join in early for welcoming words, and stay on with me after the episode completes as I answer questions, share insights, and give away prizes to live attendees.
It all starts in:
motionmailapp.com
Click here to join Day 3 of the 2024 Food Revolution Summit Docuseries now.
See you there!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
WITH-THE-WIND-LOGOwBKG - Copy

With the Wind viewers are invited to view and share this powerful movie "Protocol 7: Unveiling a Whistleblower Story"​

image001
Click to watch the trailer​

Unveiling “Protocol 7”: A Whistleblower Story by Dr. Andy Wakefield​

“Protocol 7” is a gripping and thought-provoking film that delves into the heart of a whistleblower’s journey—written and directed by the acclaimed filmmaker Dr. Andy Wakefield, this documentary sheds light on critical issues that impact our health and freedom.
Based on real-life events, comes the corporate thriller, Protocol 7. Alexis Koprowski, a devoted mother, and small-town family lawyer, Adrian Jay, a renegade doctor exiled from the medical profession, and Steve Schilling, a virologist at a prominent vaccine laboratory turned corporate whistleblower, work together to hold a large pharmaceutical corporation accountable for allegedly fraudulent test results behind a failing mumps vaccine. Protocol 7 takes us behind the corporate curtain, exposing a chain of command that devolves responsibility, prioritizes profits over people, and fosters an amoral mindset of “just following orders.”
More information at protocol7.movie

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Who Is Dr. Andy Wakefield?​

Dr. Andy Wakefield is no stranger to the health and science community. As an award-winning filmmaker and a hero in the health freedom movement, he has fearlessly tackled controversial topics. His dedication to uncovering the truth has led him to co-produce powerful films that challenge the status quo.​

With the Wind Shows Featuring Dr. Andy Wakefield​

Dr. Andy Wakefield has graced the With the Wind platform as a guest on several occasions. Let’s revisit some of these enlightening episodes:​

▪​
“Science Revealed with Paul Thomas MD” (Episode 055) Dr. Wakefield joins Dr. Paul Thomas to discuss critical health issues, censorship, and informed consent. Tune in to gain valuable insights into the intersection of science, freedom, and truth.
▪​
“Against the Wind with Dr. Paul” (Episode 8) In this episode, Dr. Wakefield shares his perspective on pressing health matters. Join the conversation as he fearlessly challenges prevailing narratives and advocates for informed decision-making.