Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
PRODUCT: Jedi Juice
PRODUCT TYPE: E Liquid
PRICE: $12.99/15ml
SUPPLIER: www.aqueousvapors.com
RATING: 3 Of 5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This to me is nothing more than a banana creme pie. It arrived as a 50/50 VG/PG & 12 NIC liquid. Out the gate I put it in the Derringer. While flavor was a creamy banana on inhale and a buttery graham cracker on exhale, it didn't wow me at all. Vapor production wasn't very high, but with a 50/50 ratio that is forgivable. What isn't forgivable is the lower level of flavor. Next it went into the rta. Flavor was up just a bit but vapor wasnt. I suspect this is because its a subohm tank liquid at best at this ratio. Wish I was sent one with more vg but what can ya do. I give it a 3 out of 5 because at this ratio I can only recommend it to tank and subohm tank users only. If this is what you run and like this flavor profile, snatch some up today.
As Always Happy Vaping Y'all!
PLEASE REMEMBER I AM NOT NOR EVER BEEN EMPLOYED BY ANY OF THESE COMPANIES OR PRODUCT MANUFACTURERS. I RECEIVE NO COMPENSATION BRIBES OR INCENTIVES OF ANY KIND FOR MY REVIEWS NO MATTER HOW POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE LET LONE RECOMMENDATIONS OR WARNINGS. I PASS ALONG ONLY MY EXPERIENCES AND OPINIONS BASED OFF OF 4+ YEARS EXPERIENCE.

VU Sponsors