Become a Patron!

Jamaican coconut cream rum.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yea..first post on a mix...actually did a simple tfa apple candy first then decided to go for it with the one i listed.

Glad you like it...if you can improve on it let me know..ill try it.
Improve on it, no. I like it. The rum makes is sweeter, which is really nice. You could always put tropical fruits in it for jazzy drinks and such, but as a base flavor, it rocks!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I just poured myself a coffee. I'm a coffee fiend. Sip, vape... really brings out the sweetness. I really like this Mike.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Now if you have a hard time tasting Espresso, you have some crazzzzy taste buds, lol. I've never tried it over 1%. Normal use for me is 0.5. I betcha that'd be really good. I know HIC made a bunch of coffee vapes, but I'm trying to recall if coconut was used.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just mixed 10ml of espresso and cream...this time..5 drops espresso..3 drops fresh cream and 2 drops irish cream...total 5% flavoring...havent tried it yet ..have to clean out my tank and put in a new wick first...sigh.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That's some coffee with a kick. I'm glad you're enjoying yourself with this. You like the boooooozy vapes, lol. That fresh cream is wonderful stuff. Good flavors in this one, too.

VU Sponsors