Become a Patron!

Jai Haze - lost it. New Vlog on Shit...literally - his own POOP!!

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
FEED ME!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-04-28 23.16.34.png
    Screenshot 2017-04-28 23.16.34.png
    162.8 KB · Views: 40

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
YEP that's exactly it!!! I find it funny you all can stick up for each other and the minute someone defends the person you are talking crap about.. This is what you think.. LOL you're hilarious.
tumblr_mfus1wW52Z1qa0q13o1_500%20-%20Copy_zpsthmdakry.jpg

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
keep posting in here to keep this topic pinned! LOVE IT ;) more attention please

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
see all the shit jokes youre making, my point.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Ive always found it fascinating how some people like you Jai thrive on negativity.... But you are right it's actually doing exactly the thing you want (who knows the OP could have stunted all of this just to play into this to get us to this point)

I believe people like attention and being positive or negative is attention. Most people would rather negative attention than be ignored.

In addition, people focus more on negative than positive; you can give someone a whole heap of compliments, but if you mention something negative that is what they'll focus on - they assume the negative is correct.

So a person who gives someone negative attention is more likely to be seen as "right" and logical, whereas a positive person is a do-gooder. It's the "House" effect...... Hence your line "keeping it real" it's plays into the whole persona your going for ;)

I generally like your reviews Jai and do find them funny but when I'm scrolling YouTube do I click that vid of Jai holding a turd ...na prolly not although who gives a "shit" right I'm just 1 person plenty more will before this thread is done :)

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
No Offense meant Jai. When you do your serious reviews I watch. When it's "comedy" I don't. To each their own.
hey brother thats all good. No issues with that. Its when people get offended is what blows my mind. They probably shouldnt try to troll.

@KingPin! one could argue and say its positive because I am getting massive amount of subscribers and if these guys took a minute of their time and READ what people wrote, I think it would shock you. People need shock value, and not templated reviews read from a box. I do just that. IF i attract trolls, then it is what it is. Should I have put it on my personal youtube and non vape related probably, but it is what it is. Thanks for the support brother

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
hey brother thats all good. No issues with that. Its when people get offended is what blows my mind. They probably shouldnt try to troll.

@KingPin! one could argue and say its positive because I am getting massive amount of subscribers and if these guys took a minute of their time and READ what people wrote, I think it would shock you. People need shock value, and not templated reviews read from a box. I do just that. IF i attract trolls, then it is what it is. Should I have put it on my personal youtube and non vape related probably, but it is what it is. Thanks for the support brother

Yep true ...my post was more an observation from threads like this or you trashing boxer or something ;) at the end of the day you can't please everyone you are not the middle of the road you are doing things different therefore you're like marmite "love it, or hate it" and that gives rise to more attraction from the haters ...comes with the territory

It's right someone calls people out when a product is shit what made me start watching your vids Was so bored of the everything is awesome couple of minor points but give me more free shit!
..look at the icon rda that was hyped up so much and it's "just ok" I actually prefer the Peerless apart from its shitty post system and you pointed it out for what it was exactly that "ok"

And yeah the turd vid one for the private me thinks

Last edited:

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
Yep true ...my post was more an observation from threads like this or you trashing boxer or something ;) at the end of the day you can't please everyone you are not the middle of the road you are doing things different therefore your like marmite "love it, or hate it"

It's right someone calls people out when a product is shit what made me start watching your vids ...look at the icon rda that was hyped up so much and it's "just ok" I actually prefer the Peerless apart from its shitty post system
I could NOT agree more. I feel the peerless is far superior. All his gold plating is oming off. I diddnt even rate it a 2 or 3 I gave it a 6. Whatever with that pos

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I thought the video was funny and I would personally be surprised if anyone viewing it thought that he was playing with an actual turd.

No One shits turds that perfect,

I don't care who you are. :giggle:

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
I thought the video was funny and I would personally be surprised if anyone viewing it thought that he was playing with an actual turd.

No One shits turds that perfect,

I don't care who you are. :giggle:
amen brother ;)

kevinjp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm the opposite. I watch reviews for any listed flaws and to see the product in hand, but really it all comes down to opinions usually. Some reviewers I watch for entertainment value.
For me being in New Zealand, reviews are REALLY important as vape gear here COSTS and I need to try and get it right first time. Typically cost US$30-50 just in shipping from US vendors.

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For me being in New Zealand, reviews are REALLY important as vape gear here COSTS and I need to try and get it right first time. Typically cost US$30-50 just in shipping from US vendors.
That makes sense and if I was in the same boat I would probably take it all a bit more serious as well.

For vape stuff I buy what I think I will like and most of the time it works out, and most reviewers are giving us first impressions and limited use impressions before the next wave of mail arrives. I like Jai cause he cracks me up and his voice reminds me of Kevin Hart's but he also isn't afraid to say a product is crap if he feels it is crap.

Don't get me wrong I still do some research before purchases and some things get more time than others. Like these work boots I purchased last night. http://www.keenfootwear.com/p/M-PITTSBURGH.html?dwvar_M-PITTSBURGH_color=1007024 I watched vids and read the text reviews, but in the end I won't know if it was a good purchase until I get them on my feet. Work boot reviewers on youtube could take a page from vape reviewers I think because the videos are essentially more show than tell, and it seems like they spend less time with a product than a mod reviewer does.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Here in Belgium reviews are not important. Here, you don't even ask any questions about vape gear... instead you just buy whatever vape gear the local B&M store needs to sell because it is punishable by law to ask questions about vape gear... Brussels IS a hellhole!

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Why do folks get triggered by reviewers doing their own thing? I mean, alot of folks (on VU) would not have known about it if it hadn't been posted. Now it ensures some folks curiosity.... LOL. Why couldn't you just ignore it, like people do posts on FB or other various forms of social media. Just a little something to think about. :idea::idea:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lost subscribers you say? lost fan base...yes! LOL get a sense of humor. And seriously OP arent you PART of the wicks and coils group which is ran by jai haze....done.
yeah so what..... Mc Donald sells over 100 billion of their crap sandwiches a year...you've won the adulation of knuckeldraggers great accomplishment...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why do folks get triggered by reviewers doing their own thing? I mean, alot of folks (on VU) would not have known about it if it hadn't been posted. Now it ensures some folks curiosity.... LOL. Why couldn't you just ignore it, like people do posts on FB or other various forms of social media. Just a little something to think about. :idea::idea:
They're not triggered ......they are dumbfounded that there are so many stupid fucks in the world....they tend to have hope for the human race and then they see something like this.

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If I wanted to "fondle shit" I rather play in this sandbox......
3215363c-afff-4fec-af76-bb9b55b44d78.jpg

Chinamatic

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Jai Haze looks like the kind of guy who still goes to high school parties and steals their beer and mooches cigarettes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
Jai Haze looks like the kind of guy who still goes to high school parties and steals their beer and mooches cigarettes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
why bring back a post from almost a year ago?

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
LOL thanks for the 60 ;)
Now that was entertaining Jai, laughed so hard. A Vlog I watched to the very end, not like some of those boring Vlogs some do that 5 minutes into it I shut it off.

23844478_538629033139634_9146000093210538752_n.jpg

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Because Jai, it's that Fucking funny dude. Fwiw, I've always enjoyed your videos and humor. Keep it real... and vulgar Jai. How about doing a video wearing some MC Hammer get up? You know, the kind that was shiny and baggy as Fuck. Bring back the 90's I say! :vino:

VapingReaper27

Member For 1 Year
lol why are these people so hurt about this? i actually thought it was really funny! i laughed so hard! whats wrong did he smash your favorite products with a hammer and hurt your lil girl feelings? if you dont like the topic why watch it? if i dont like someone or something i try to stay FAR away from whatever it is. then guess what? no problem? unless y'all the type to desperately find anything and everything spending your whole life just to try and talk shit? idk...

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, this is an old thread in vaping time. I thought it was new because he and his GF Brie have a channel called 9 to 5 or something like that. I can stand/watch his videos they don't really bother me like Rip Triper does. I usually skip his intros though of him rambling.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Yeah, this is an old thread in vaping time. I thought it was new because he and his GF Brie have a channel called 9 to 5 or something like that. I can stand/watch his videos they don't really bother me like Rip Triper does. I usually skip his intros though of him rambling.
If I go to watch a vid and they dont show the product within the first 20 seconds im out there. If any start swearing im outa there too. Toy, kids props behind them im outa there. Juice bottles and stuff that look like little kids candy packets and...im outa there.
Which doesn't leave me much to watch these days actually. :giggle:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

I'll just the quote the same question Jai Haze asked in 2018.

It's still very relevant.
But instead of "almost a year" it's three years this time.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I go to watch a vid and they dont show the product within the first 20 seconds im out there. If any start swearing im outa there too. Toy, kids props behind them im outa there. Juice bottles and stuff that look like little kids candy packets and...im outa there.
Which doesn't leave me much to watch these days actually. :giggle:
Agreed and I have no use for the in yer face types like the Sham wow guy, Jai or even Super Bloke.

VU Sponsors