Become a Patron!

IVG Strawberry Pastry Review

BozVapes

Member For 1 Year
Hi good afternoon everyone just wanted to post a quick and honest review of the IVG strawberry pastry ejuice
i purchased, it was tested on a 24 tsunami RDA .29 ohms duel clapton fused coil, first right off the bat from
opening the bottle i was greeted with a delicious mouth watering smell of strawberry very nice authentic strawberry.

This is a honest review i have nothing to gain from this just had some spare time and wanted to help others
who are looking for a similar taste profile, i use 'Fuzz Organic Vape Cotton by The Yorkshire Vaper' on of
my favourite cottons to date, you can pick the flavour layers using this setup..

this desert flavour packs a lovely strawberry punch although the pastry is hidden by the sweetness of the strawberry but wow what a flavour, its a lovely strawberry very authentic and the buttery pastry reminds me
of the dinner lady pastry not 100% 1:1 on the pastry but very nice. i got the 50ml shortfill 0mg nic its my new ADV.

I would have liked more pastry its very nice the pastry you can taste the pastry which i love then the
strawberry comes though, there is a lingering of cinnamon which really does help the pastry and its not over the top its just there too add some balance,

The cinnamon is hidden with the pastry and strawberry but very nice muth feel and texture, very well balanced ejuice i have the IVG cookie dough which i also purchased along with the strawberry pastry
if you like pastry juices and enjoy strawbery this is not overly sweet either lovely stuff will be buying more.

Im some one who struggles to taste strawberry but i could taste it with no problem but i got hit with the pastry then the nice juicy strawberry first..Well done IVG will be buying more in future..

VU Sponsors