VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
http://www.whas11.com/news/health/e-cig-hack-could-be-deadly/438508014

Watch with me as this idiot does ANTZ's job for them with ease.

He didn't even get tricked into saying stupid shit that gets edited to look bad by fake news media like most vape shop owners.

He said all this shit to A REPORTER and LET HER scaremonger the public about products that he is selling in his shop RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM.

I don't know whats in the water in this town but this has to be hands down the stupidest shit I have ever seen in my entire life and believe me I have known some real fucking dumasses and seen some real stupid shit in my lifetime.

Even the most pathetic excuses for human beings that I have known understand that if you have something that you are interested in selling you don't publically tell the potential buyers that it could fucking kill them!

People that sell hard drugs don't even do that.

Mark, The owner of No Smoke Shop in St. Louis. has just done more to destroy vaping in 2 minutes and 12 seconds then Tobacco Control has in an entire decade! - 5150

P.S.

If you want to let him know how you feel about what you have just witnessed in the link above please by all means do:

https://www.facebook.com/vaporsmoke/

http://www.no-smokeshop.com

https://www.yelp.com/biz/the-no-smoke-shop-saint-louis

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What kind of knuckeldragging,inbred,drooling moron do you have to be...to at this date believe a single thing that the corporate fake news propoganda mills spews out.

As for the owner...who knows how the reporter edited the piece, they could have chopped the interview into pieces to make it appear how they wanted it to appear....

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
The sentences that came out of the guys mouth aren't what normal people say to the opposition.
Even if she threw in a thousand trick questions between each one.

Edit: unless she handed him a script and promised all types of sexual favors if he read it.

Nah fuck it, it's still inexcusable.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The sentences that came out of the guys mouth aren't what normal people say to the opposition.
Even if she threw in a thousand trick questions between each one.
do you notice they didn't actually have her in screen when she asked a question?...alot of the questions are asked off screen and then a shot back to the owner answering the question, but yeah the guy is a total tool, but hey don't blame him, he gets distracted by shiny lights and the ladies with big tits.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
do you notice they didn't actually have her in screen when she asked a question?...alot of the questions are asked off screen and then a shot back to the owner answering the question, but yeah the guy is a total tool, but hey don't blame him, he gets distracted by shiny lights and the ladies with big tits.

I just thought of that and edited my previous comment before refreshing and seeing your reply :)

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just thought of that and edited my previous comment before refreshing and seeing your reply :)
my personal favorite were the two anchors..I enjoyed the phony ass grim expressions and head shaking of disbelief over the incredible dangers of "dripping"...I bet they were so upset they needed to step outside for a cigarette.

GBusafvet95

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What kind of knuckeldragging,inbred,drooling moron do you have to be...to at this date believe a single thing that the corporate fake news propoganda mills spews out.

As for the owner...who knows how the reporter edited the piece, they could have chopped the interview into pieces to make it appear how they wanted it to appear....

That guy did a great disservice to the vaping community, not to mention his own business.

And I'm sure that the editing only made it worse.

But I'm sure it helped someone's agenda, so there's that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I couldn't even get through the Video .....

Yeah in his defense though my favorite B&M was interviewed by a AP reporter. He went into detail with the actual legitimate peer reviewed science, addressed the false news and lies, all in details. But when the story was published it was edited (hacked) to put Vaping as a danger and health hazard.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
my personal favorite were the two anchors..I enjoyed the phony ass grim expressions and head shaking of disbelief over the incredible dangers of "dripping"...I bet they were so upset they needed to step outside for a cigarette.

Yea, The way they said "dripping" you would have thought that teens all around the nation had figured out how to synthesize a crazy new drug that leads to death 50% of the time using nothing but items found in an average bathroom. :facepalm:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've done several interviews for local news, newspaper and tv, and the context always looks different than my intent. The majority of the interview isn't aired or put in print. And they weren't controversial or biased subjects, mostly promotional. I hate doing them. I've never liked the final product(the story). By the time the reporter cuts your comments into bullet points the story is presented through the eyes of the reporter, not the person being interviewed. Even if It's positive.

I give the guy a pass. The best advice I have about interviews is, don't do it. Well meaning or not, the story won't be what you thought it would be.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've done several interviews for local news, newspaper and tv, and the context always looks different than my intent. The majority of the interview isn't aired or put in print. And they weren't controversial or biased subjects, mostly promotional. I hate doing them. I've never liked the final product(the story). By the time the reporter cuts your comments into bullet points the story is presented through the eyes of the reporter, not the person being interviewed. Even if It's positive.

I give the guy a pass. The best advice I have about interviews is, don't do it. Well meaning or not, the story won't be what you thought it would be.
^^^^ This

They spin it the way their Corporate Masters tell them to spin it.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
He's just living proof that you can't fix stupid. It's permanent.

Andria

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
motherfuckingassholecuntbitchdickbreathcockgobblingdumbshitsackofstupid FFFUUUUCCCKKK..... I'm so fucking pissed right now... Fiance is looking at me as if I've lost every last bit of sense I had..... cussing out loud... Ugh I gotta cool off... :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::kickbutt:

VU Sponsors