Become a Patron!

It's Official.... Vaping Underground Forum Takes "Best of 2014"!!

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yup, this happened! Thanks for being part of the BEST VAPE FORUM of 2014...... thanks to each and every one of you, because you're all what make this place great. It was a huge upset to break away from the pack and move toward the top of the Best Vape Forum category, but to overtake ECF was nothing short of a fantastic upset. Then, to take the gold in the overall "Best of 2014" category was a spectacular coup! The people have spoken!

Thanks to each and every one of you for your contributions and participation. You're what make this place great, and what will continue to set us apart from the pack in 2015. All the best to you and your in the New Year.

10393881_1520118444923870_2234353226049396251_n.jpg

Glad I stumbled into this forum, I'm not one to spend much time on forums but it's certainly a great way to keep up with the industry. Kudos on the award!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You think that was great, you should see how good we did last year in 2015, this is an old thread.
Welcome to VU

Vaper Suzette

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
YAY! Best Vape Forum of 2014!!! I know I'm late but *SO HAPPY I FOUND THIS FORUM!!!* I HATED ECF, too!!! I lasted there about a week before I became nauseated.

I have been free of cigarettes for five years and nine months now. April 13th is my official anniversary. I can't believe how incredibly addicted I used to be. I smoked while I smoked it was so severe. I am overjoyed to be alive and right here writing. I feel as if I were rescued from clouds of smoke obscuring my vision of the beauty around me. I hope many more people find e-cigs so they can free themselves and live healthy, happy lives. It has been nothing short of a miracle for me.

I am not sick all the time anymore. I have a future once again and am truly happy!!! Thanks for reading!

Vape Suzette

VU Sponsors