Become a Patron!

wllmc's It's dark in fuji (apple tobacco)

Status
Not open for further replies.

we2rcool

Member For 4 Years
We just added this one to 'The List'! But we're gonna call our variation "It's Darker in Fuji" (and up the baccy's). 'Looks like a GREAT blend - and the name is fan-vaping-tastic!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
We just added this one to 'The List'! But we're gonna call our variation "It's Darker in Fuji" (and up the baccy's). 'Looks like a GREAT blend - and the name is fan-vaping-tastic!
haha right on , ya Im taking baby steps in tobacco . starting to be able to find some decent combination.

we2rcool

Member For 4 Years
We took serious baby steps, and then got frustrated with ouselves said 'screw it', and jumped in big. 'Got burned a couple of times, but what the hell, eh?

We're not big fans of Catalan Cream (don't care much for the citrus tone) - 'think we could go half/half with Catalan & Vienna creams? Something else? Or does it 'need' the Catalan?

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
na I tried it with vienna and fresh cream also. both good. I bet coconut would be awesome to and smooth it out nice. had that in mind but I was pushing the percents already I think so I left it out. this is just my favorite variation, I love me some catalan lol. let me know what you guys come up with so i can try it :)

we2rcool

Member For 4 Years
na I tried it with vienna and fresh cream also. both good. I bet coconut would be awesome to and smooth it out nice. had that in mind but I was pushing the percents already I think so I left it out. this is just my favorite variation, I love me some catalan lol. let me know what you guys come up with so i can try it :)
Ruh? The first post includes 1% coconut. So are you saying add more coconut than 1%, or was that just a typo-brain-fart thing?

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
oh ya that is the good one see. ha ...... ya brain fart. listening to the kids screaming and yelling lol. like I said tried it a few way and yes this one is my favorite version .

downInTn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I finally got some Fuji so first thing I've done with it is mix this up with a little extra Dark Vapure ;) and... dude it's a winner! Really nice balance and the Fuji and DV really play nice together.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I finally got some Fuji so first thing I've done with it is mix this up with a little extra Dark Vapure ;) and... dude it's a winner! Really nice balance and the Fuji and DV really play nice together.
thanks dude ! the fuji apple and tobacco go good together I think also.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love the name of this recipe. Gonna mix this tonight if there's a substitute for Dark Vapor? Anyone know of a sub?

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I love the name of this recipe. Gonna mix this tonight if there's a substitute for Dark Vapor? Anyone know of a sub?
I sure dont, have only tried 5 or 6 of the FA tobaccos. maybe a cigar type ?

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Okay, I'll look and see what I have that is cigar-y. Thanks, wllmc!

downInTn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude, I'm still lovin this... I mixed up 30ml today to keep some around for a while. My last batch got really smooth and creamy after a couple weeks... good stuff!

Mr Joshua

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sounds good as hell to me, Finally got fuji apple, and first thing oddly I wanted to do with it, was put it in some tobacco mix since I am on a tobacco kick lately, and maybe try out apple pie. Like you i am easing into tobaccos, not sure if there is any flavor that changes so much while steeping, and most are strong. Fun stuff though

I have only heard good things about the fuji apple, I look forward to finally trying it out.

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That sounds tasty. Tobacco is my go to vape. Try some of Seedman's stuff. Their Captain Black is good. I like their Virginia Fire Cure but most won't.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Dude, I'm still lovin this... I mixed up 30ml today to keep some around for a while. My last batch got really smooth and creamy after a couple weeks... good stuff!
awesome thanks, I really like it also. didnt you adjust it a little bit ? I want to try your version.
Sounds good as hell to me, Finally got fuji apple, and first thing oddly I wanted to do with it, was put it in some tobacco mix since I am on a tobacco kick lately, and maybe try out apple pie. Like you i am easing into tobaccos, not sure if there is any flavor that changes so much while steeping, and most are strong. Fun stuff though

I have only heard good things about the fuji apple, I look forward to finally trying it out.
its the only thing I could imagine liking with dark vapor lol.. I really like it , I do not vape it alot but like down in says it ages very well. all my tobaccos benefit from a steep. I think I posted a cherry one thats pretty good to. what tobaccos are you liking ?
That sounds tasty. Tobacco is my go to vape. Try some of Seedman's stuff. Their Captain Black is good. I like their Virginia Fire Cure but most won't.
awesome thanks

downInTn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
awesome thanks, I really like it also. didnt you adjust it a little bit ? I want to try your version.

its the only thing I could imagine liking with dark vapor lol.. I really like it , I do not vape it alot but like down in says it ages very well. all my tobaccos benefit from a steep. I think I posted a cherry one thats pretty good to. what tobaccos are you liking ?

awesome thanks

I did just a little, instead of catalan I used 1% vienna and then bumped the DV up to 0.5%

Mr Joshua

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think I posted a cherry one thats pretty good to. what tobaccos are you liking ?

Right now I like FA Virginia, and VZ black cigar, I have messed around with 7 leaves and desert ship, both seem good for a sweet tobacco, and I am liking them so far as well. I have not really done enough tobaccos yet to have a fav but I bought about all the FA tobaccos and some Inawera and TFA, I want more from Inawera...their new Classic line is supposed to NET I think. Oh..I like Little Space Drop, I have not figured out the best recipe for it yet but I mixed a very basic and it seems interesting.

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Inawera...their new Classic line is supposed to NET .
Does anyone know who, if anyone, makes net flavors. Such a HUGE difference in flavor. My absolute favorite tobacco (pre-made) is Vita Bella from Goodejuice. They have several Net juices.
Man, would love to start brewing some at home!!!

Mr Joshua

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Does anyone know who, if anyone, makes net flavors. Such a HUGE difference in flavor. My absolute favorite tobacco (pre-made) is Vita Bella from Goodejuice. They have several Net juices.
Man, would love to start brewing some at home!!!

Myvapejuice.com has some cigars and some pipe tobaccos, and someone on here also www.realtobaccoextract.com has some premade and some 60ml DIY. Real tobacco extract....(member name) is sending me some, I will let you know how it is.

I have not had any from myvapejuice yet, but I hear they are very good...they have a lot.

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Myvapejuice.com has some cigars and some pipe tobaccos, and someone on here also www.realtobaccoextract.com has some premade and some 60ml DIY. Real tobacco extract....(member name) is sending me some, I will let you know how it is.

I have not had any from myvapejuice yet, but I hear they are very good...they have a lot.
Thanks. Good info and will appreciate hearing about them.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Right now I like FA Virginia, and VZ black cigar, I have messed around with 7 leaves and desert ship, both seem good for a sweet tobacco, and I am liking them so far as well. I have not really done enough tobaccos yet to have a fav but I bought about all the FA tobaccos and some Inawera and TFA, I want more from Inawera...their new Classic line is supposed to NET I think. Oh..I like Little Space Drop, I have not figured out the best recipe for it yet but I mixed a very basic and it seems interesting.
@HowlinWolf uses little space drops I think. I need to try that out I guess

downInTn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LSD is pretty darn good if... you add a little Fuji to it ;) It's pretty strong tobacco with a good walnut flavor but kinda plane by itself, IMO.

Mr Joshua

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the info downinTn I will try out some fuji with LSD, and been wanting to use walnut. My fuji apple just came in a few days agin, it smells great. For the recipe above I do not have any latakia right now. When i smoked blends that had it, they had to have it way in the background, but I will get some, I have to try out wll's recipe, it is likley different vaping it. Funny enough in real blends like Dunhill nightcap, it was known to have a calming effect.

downInTn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the info downinTn I will try out some fuji with LSD, and been wanting to use walnut. My fuji apple just came in a few days agin, it smells great. For the recipe above I do not have any latakia right now. When i smoked blends that had it, they had to have it way in the background, but I will get some, I have to try out wll's recipe, it is likley different vaping it. Funny enough in real blends like Dunhill nightcap, it was known to have a calming effect.
Yeah Latakia is really good especially when mixed with other tobaccos, I need to order more myself.

Mr Joshua

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks, Mr J. That Honey Tobacco might be right up my alley. I use a lot of Black Honey Tob (not NET), TFA I think, in my mixes. 5x 5ml sampler for $12 is certainly worth a try.

I've found pear to be a nice mix with tobaccos. Similar to apple, not quite as strong.
Pecan is another I like. Gives a nice nutty, woodsy flavor.

Last edited:

Edd

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man this gets better with every toke! I had no idea these tobaccos taste like real tobacco. This is great man I could toke on this all day. I can't wait to try my hand at mixing my own stuff but I think I am learning much faster mixing everyone elses lol, thanks for this one it's awesome!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Man this gets better with every toke! I had no idea these tobaccos taste like real tobacco. This is great man I could toke on this all day. I can't wait to try my hand at mixing my own stuff but I think I am learning much faster mixing everyone elses lol, thanks for this one it's awesome!
lol stash some for a month or 2 then try it :) thx dude be sure to share when you start trying new things.

Jgoss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I didn't have any burley or latkia left, so I made it with virginia and 7 leaves, pretty damn tasty.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I didn't have any burley or latkia left, so I made it with virginia and 7 leaves, pretty damn tasty.
awesome, I need to get me some of that virgina...... or maybe I have it , cant freakin remember lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors