VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

I use Vaping Watch for my Mad Murdock ejuice needs. However, there have been a few new juices from Watch's site that have really caught my attention. One is coffee cafe and the second is Monkey Spunk. When I found out he was doing a promotion on some of these flavors - I wanted to draw attention to it. How about FREE?

THE HARD COPY:

When you buy any 30ml bottle of juice -- you will get 20% off your total order, you will get free shipping, and you will get a 15ml bottle of both Clockwerks, and Monkey Spunk!

Not bad right? Pretty great deal.

WHERE: >> HERE <<

USE COUPON CODE vaporjoe TO GET 20% OFF, FREE SHIPPING, AND THE TWO 15ml BOTTLES OF JUICE

TL1Vq6WxiYA

Click here to get more information on this deal....

Hartoled

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice site, nice deal. Thank you!

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Been meaning to try 'Vaping Watch', this is to good to turn up :)

Norwood

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Apologies for bumping an older thread, but I came across Vape Watch's broadcast today and won two bottles of juice.

One is Monkey Spunk, which I've heard about from just about everyone and the other is Clockwerks. Thanks a lot to Vape Watch for the giveaway and I can't wait to try what everyone's raving about!

Hartoled

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I really liked the Bartlett Bay that I bought with this deal. I'm not much on custards but that pear flavor is really rich and tasty in a quad-built Magma V2.

VU Sponsors