Become a Patron!

Itaste

vaporchaos

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
looking at the innokin itaste vv3.0 and the new vv4. Does anyone have any opinions on these? Is there anything else comparable to these in this particular style?

Am I wrong for thinking that either of those will be superior to my kanger emow vv battery. Those itaste batteries seem to have a lot more options compared to my emow.

The only thing I don't get is.... What's with the wattage options? I get the voltage thing but what does playing with the watts do?

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I loved my itaste vv3 and MVP2
I think Innokin makes a fine product.
And I would bet that it would be the better PV than the emow vv. but YMMV
If it were me trying to decide between the vv3 or vv4 I'd go with the vv4

Watts. Thinking of watts as heat is how I relate to it. More watts more heat.
But watts and volts kinda like two ways to the same destination.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've heard really good things about the iTastes - basic regulated mod functionality in something the size of a stick battery. They've been popular as long as I've been v aping, but I have no personal experience.

Watts - think of it this way - volts are a component of producing power, watts are a measure of what's actually produced. If you're using a clearo with a 1.5 ohm coil at 3.8 volts, you're producing about 9.5 watts of power. But if you swap to a 2.0 ohm coil and leave the volts at 3.8, you're only getting around 7 watts of power.

If you'd set your watts to 9.5 in the first place, your device would have noticed the change in coils and increased power on its own accordingly, giving you the same vape despite the topper change. Make sense?

drunkenbatman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They're great if you get them around $20-25; they're small, good functions, OK battery, decently made & passthrough -- assuming they serve your voltage/wattage needs. For a little more you can get more power and such, but if someone is lightly vaping on an evod they don't need 30 watts. Compared to an emow it only has 60% of the battery life, but has all the other stuff like an ohm meter and more variability in voltage. Be aware these are probably due for a revision sooner rather than later.

Last edited:

vaporchaos

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I keep changing my damn mind but think I'm getting the eleaf I stick and they have this weird mini Ijust vv that I wanna toy with for the hell of it.

VU Sponsors