Become a Patron!

Itaste MVP 3.0

Bill Williams

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I recently got the new Itaste MVP 3.0 MOD and love it. This MOD is approximately the size of a pack of cigarettes and holds a 3800 Mah charge. This lasts me about 2 days of heavy vaping, It comes with a 510 post and also has a 510 to EGO adapter included. It has a port on the bottom where you can plug in a USB cable to charge other electronics and a short mini USB cable attached for the same purpose. This is the best MOD I've ever seen.

Mr. Pink

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
my first Mod past ego batteries was the MVP, used it for nearly a year and never had a problem with it sure wished it did 30w lol. For the price i would have got the eleaf 50w but honestly i think the MVP is better quality, maybe I'm sentimentally biased though

Mykline

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The MVPs are solid built boxes. I had a MVP for 8 months then sold to my daughter's boyfriend and he had been using it for about 5 months and has no problem with it. I have been tempted to get the 30 watt box but I have a hana Modz 30 watt and a Cloupor T8 150 watt. Hard to convince wife I need A MVP 30 watt box. Lol

Mr. Pink

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
damn must have landed badly bc i dropped mine on concrete at work all the time

VU Sponsors