lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That the Recipes contained within are mix at your own risk.

If you are a diy'er who avoids Diacetyl in their juice.
  • you should be sure the flavorings you decided to use does not have it.
if you want to be sure have your juice mixes tested.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Lord Mage..
mind if you pop up the links where every one can send off their juice to get tested?
I am sure we would all appreciate it.. @SMOKIE gave them to me one time, but I have misplaced them.. :confused:

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How bout the flavoring manufacturers consider just being honest lol, sounds like a lot of hassle but apparently a lot of flavorings do contain it . I have come to accept that juice will have a bit of this stuff in it but if it's considerably less than real cigs i'm good.

I'm not freaked out enough to be looking for trace amounts and since i am the only one who vape's the stuff i'll take my chances.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
How bout the flavoring manufacturers consider just being honest lol, sounds like a lot of hassle but apparently a lot of flavorings do contain it . I have come to accept that juice will have a bit of this stuff in it but if it's considerably less than real cigs i'm good.

I'm not freaked out enough to be looking for trace amounts and since i am the only one who vape's the stuff i'll take my chances.
this message is not meant for vapers like you :D
it is here for the members who want to avoid it.

yes it would be nice if the flavor concentrate makers and juice vendors test their lines and share results, but when you add something to it can. it's overall profile changes and may need re-testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors