JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
WTF!!!

"The vaping industry is lining their pockets with vaping drug money as we speak.

The most obvious solution, in my view, is to classify nicotine as a controlled drug and to ban its sale outside of prescriptions for existing nicotine addiction. There is no reason for us to allow nicotine in any form to be legally sold to anyone without a doctor’s notice."

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
WTF!!!

"The vaping industry is lining their pockets with vaping drug money as we speak.

The most obvious solution, in my view, is to classify nicotine as a controlled drug and to ban its sale outside of prescriptions for existing nicotine addiction. There is no reason for us to allow nicotine in any form to be legally sold to anyone without a doctor’s notice."

Right? Does this kid even know of the existence of actual cigarettes?:facepalm:

I could see a doctor who took an oath to 'do no harm' writing up a script for a carton of Newport Box now.:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well.....he's a political science major...what do you expect...he's a mental retard and spiritual pygmy taking his first baby steps in politics..learning how to lie....and like most fledgeling dirtbags he's to lazy to even put out the effort to do that well......I mean seriously a degree in political science should be a automatic disqualifer for holding office.

Last edited:

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Well.....he's a political science major...what do you expect...he's a mental retard and spiritual pygmy taking his first baby steps in politics..learning how to lie....and like most fledgeling dirtbags he's to lazy to even put out the effort to do that well......
Looks to me like Chuck Schumer is this kid's role model.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree that this kid is so far off base as to not even be on the field of play, but let's cut the kid some slack. He's a freshman so that would put his age between 18-21ish. He's young and idealistic. He's got the world all figured out and the solutions for all of the problems. He doesn't need the advice and tales of experience of those driveling old people who don't know what they are talking about. He still gets his news from memes posted to social media. Bless his heart. Of course, not one of us older people ever though like that when we were young. He still thinks bans work.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You are completely correct. Unfortunately a kid that young probably wont listen to reason. I sure as hell didn't. Any other point of view, correct or not, will just be a bunch of babbling nonsense. Shit we live in a society where no opinion is valid except those which agree with yours. One just has to look at their FB or other social media feed to see evidence of this thinking. Does this mean they we just throw our hands in the air and give up? Hell no and I agree he does need to have explained how wrong he is and hope he will listen.

VU Sponsors