Become a Patron!

Istick 50watts tanks suggestions

I am currently using the istick 50watts with the Aspire Atlantis 2. I just upgraded to the Atlantis 2 from the original Atlantis. I certainly like the Atlantis 2 better, I love the improved airflow I just don't like how hot the tank gets. I have it cranked all the way up to 50watts. Does anyone else have a tank they would recommended for the istick 50watts? I love chasing after big clouds. I would also like to hear any suggestions about how to get bigger clouds out of the set up I already have. Such as rebuilding/modifying the coils for bigger clouds or recommendations for ejuices. I've messed around with different pg/vg ratios to see what works best for me. If someone can give some suggestions as far as what they like or what they've found to work best, I will certainly check them out. I have a tendency to lean more to sweet or fruity flavors, but I'm open to try anything. Thank you everybody in advance for any input.

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
I am currently using the istick 50watts with the Aspire Atlantis 2. I just upgraded to the Atlantis 2 from the original Atlantis. I certainly like the Atlantis 2 better, I love the improved airflow I just don't like how hot the tank gets. I have it cranked all the way up to 50watts. Does anyone else have a tank they would recommended for the istick 50watts? I love chasing after big clouds. I would also like to hear any suggestions about how to get bigger clouds out of the set up I already have. Such as rebuilding/modifying the coils for bigger clouds or recommendations for ejuices. I've messed around with different pg/vg ratios to see what works best for me. If someone can give some suggestions as far as what they like or what they've found to work best, I will certainly check them out. I have a tendency to lean more to sweet or fruity flavors, but I'm open to try anything. Thank you everybody in advance for any input.

I'm an equal flavor/cloud chaser! I will say I'm loving my Herakles Tank :cool: I run it on my istick50w @45-50watts Wide Open airflow!

Have you tried the original Aspire Atlantis or the Aspire Atlantis 2? I just am curious to see how it compares to the tank you suggested.

I got the new eleaf lemo2 on an itaste 3.0. Killer flavor great clouds. Easy to fill and its rebuildable.
1ed125db5061575cdc66753ba4686211.jpg

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Best tank out is the Zephyrus in terms of air flow and clouds 4 3mm airholes on the build deck wide chimney and huge adjustable airflow slots

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm currently using a Fogger v4 on mine...love it!

streakerz10

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I use the Atlantis2 but I run mine at 75 watts on the .3ohm coil it's a juice pig I also use the delta2 with the rebuildable section at .4ohm great clouds from it the flavor is freakn sweet but it is hard to fill and see your juice in the window

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm a big fan of the Arctic tank with a .2 ohm coil at around 60-70 watts so cranking up all the way to 50 would still give you great flavor with a little less vapor. I haven't tried the Atlantis V2 yet though so I can't give a direct comparison between the two. but for the price you can try the arctic and if you don't like it move on without much love loss :)

streakerz10

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Aspire2 has great flavor and it comes with a .5&.3ohm coil oh ya and chucks a great cloud

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors