Become a Patron!

Istick 20w ohms jumping around

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So I got my istick around Christmas time, been working fine, till recently I noticed my wattage kept lowering on its own. Couldn't figure it out for a bit till I noticed the resistance reading was jumping around all over the place (sometimes up to 3.8 ), and when it did it lowered to the Max wattage for that resistance. Thought it was the tank or coil head, but I ran the same tank/head for quite a bit on my mvp2 and checked the resistance often, stayed consistent, no fluctuations. Then I remembered, about a month ago I dumped in my clumsiness a full tank of juice all over this thing, and in that little moment I'm sure I got some inside cuz it was just soaked, stupid me. Anyways, noticed my battery life down and now this. Just curious if anybody else has had a similar issue, or was it just my clumsiness? switched to voltage mode and regardless of what my resistance reads it fires just fine, vapes consistently. I have an mvp2 and a coolfire 1 that were pifed me so if this thing goes tits up I'm still vaping. Just wondering if I'm in a unique situation or if others isticks have done the same thing.
(Edited for stupid typos)

Slurp812

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dirty 510 connection possibly? too much juice inside. Id rip it all apart and clean it. But I'm good with that stuff. Good luck!

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Dirty 510, should've checked it sooner. Have a bending adapter and when I took it off there was a bunch of juice and funk in there.

VU Sponsors