Become a Patron!

is Voopoo drag still decent?

flexsr

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello,
I threw away all my mods and gear recently. Only own 1 mod. Voopoo is on order in mail and will be the second mod. The power curve options and the super fast ramp up time interested me the most.

I realize it may not be the latest greatest but is it still decent.?

Thx

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes. it's the only regulated mod I still own.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello,
I threw away all my mods and gear recently. Only own 1 mod. Voopoo is on order in mail and will be the second mod. The power curve options and the super fast ramp up time interested me the most.

I realize it may not be the latest greatest but is it still decent.?

Thx
Don't own one, but I haven't heard a single complaint.

Grandpa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have one; it works great. It's the only mod I use in temp control. Looks like shit (IMO) and is not that comfortable in the hand but it is pretty bullet proof. This mod is the one I use when I am driving.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I have one. I love it. It hits hard, fits 22mm tanks/atty beautifully and isn't what I call heavy although there is some heft. My postal scale shows 10.3 oz. I like how all corners are present, there is a mm step down in, like a tinly L on the alloy itself. And the plates are again stepped down to give you grip. It's hard to explain but as a female I really like the feel of the corners. I've been using it every day. I'll even put it bedside when I go to sleep.

Is it worth it? Absolutely! I have the blue one. I just bought the purple and green.

flexsr

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I squonk all day and at night drip on a drag. :)
Hey no way ? It has some sort of bottom pin on if you can remove .... but wait it has no area where a bottle would go where you can squonk ?!! Or is squonk some sort of general term for regular top dripping on an rda ? ;'forgive my ignoreanxe. Vaping for a decade now but I haven't followed up in the e community for a couple years now.

flexsr

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have one. I love it. It hits hard, fits 22mm tanks/atty beautifully and isn't what I call heavy although there is some heft. My postal scale shows 10.3 oz. I like how all corners are present, there is a mm step down in, like a tinly L on the alloy itself. And the plates are again stepped down to give you grip. It's hard to explain but as a female I really like the feel of the corners. I've been using it every day. I'll even put it bedside when I go to sleep.

Is it worth it? Absolutely! I have the blue one. I just bought the purple and green.

Thank you everyone for reassuring my purchase. I only own one other mod so was really nervous. Thank Ms Trixy ! Awesome information.

It came a little early today. It's perfect for my needs ! The menu system is kinda crappy. But it meeets all my other needs perfectly. I'm sure I'll get use to the menu or maybe I'll get around to plugging it into a computer and see if there is updates firmware from what it came with.

It seems durable too. Which is important at to me.

Cosmic

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yep, got mine the first month they were out, and dang, this thing is a workhorse, just keeps on ticking. Still works great!

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey no way ? It has some sort of bottom pin on if you can remove .... but wait it has no area where a bottle would go where you can squonk ?!! Or is squonk some sort of general term for regular top dripping on an rda ? ;'forgive my ignoreanxe. Vaping for a decade now but I haven't followed up in the e community for a couple years now.

What I meant is I use squonk mods during the day and at night I drip using an RDA on the Drag. I've had mine for about 8 months and use it every day. It is a great mod.

NWOVaper

Member For 1 Year
Yeah it's a great mod. I love mine. Fast ramp up time and consistent hits.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors