Become a Patron!

Is "VAPORL" a legitimate site to buy coils from?

scwcustoms63

Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I have the Freemax Mesh Pro, and I need new coils. Is VAPORL a legit site to purchase coils from, or do they sell fakes? I don't want to short out, and possibly blow up by using fakes. I have a build deck for it, but I need "convenience" as well. If they are not legit, who would be?TIA

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Agree with the above, and to answer your question, Yes. Vaporl is a solid choice for buying coils. Watch their clearance as they regularly have some pretty good clearance sales on them.

scwcustoms63

Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Agree with the above, and to answer your question, Yes. Vaporl is a solid choice for buying coils. Watch their clearance as they regularly have some pretty good clearance sales on them.
That's why i was asking. The coils i need are super cheap there. I just wanted to make sure they weren't "ebay crap", lol. Thanks for the input.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
That's why i was asking. The coils i need are super cheap there. I just wanted to make sure they weren't "ebay crap", lol. Thanks for the input.
They are definitely legit.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Fred Carlson

Member For 1 Year
I have the Freemax Mesh Pro, and I need new coils. Is VAPORL a legit site to purchase coils from, or do they sell fakes? I don't want to short out, and possibly blow up by using fakes. I have a build deck for it, but I need "convenience" as well. If they are not legit, who would be?TIA

I thought about ordering from them cause the prices are so cheap. But I went through there shipping terms and it looks like it takes a while, plus it states shipping is like 10-30 dollars.

VU Sponsors