Is Vaping Bad For Your Teeth?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • NOT SURE

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
Hi all. First post and a newbie although been vaping about 3 months now. I would like to know if vaping is bad for your teeth?

I am on the assumption that if you vape sweet e-juices, then I guess it will affect your teeth?

Thanks
Regards
Tony (Rotherham UK)

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
No your assumptions are wicked off base.
OK so smoking and oral tobacco use damages the enamel and blood vessels along with the oral mucosa.
The damage is there often masked, once you stop using tobacco the damage with dehydration will show it's ugly head.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I seriously doubt vaping would cause any damage to your teeth unless you banged your drip tip into them that is.
I can tell you first hand that smokeless tobacco will destroy your mouth though.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Some mouth washes and toothpastes contain the same ingredient, except for nicotine, of course, so I'm leaning toward no.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Been vaping for over 6 years. My teeth are much healthier. I've noticed my gums are not receded like they used to be from smoking.

Take a look !
P6qlI5q.jpg

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
When I was using cig-a-likes and then eGos, I tended to hit the same spot on my teeth (just like with cigarettes) and I did develop a cavity in that spot after a couple of years of vaping. So, I lean towards a yes. BUT, even if so, a cavity or two is a hella lot better than cancer.

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Greetings from the UK (not a nice place to be right now) but welcome to VU,which is a nice place to be all of the time!:wave:
I don't know. Have not read any research that supports that it does.

VU Sponsors