Become a Patron!

Is there a cheesecake that doesn't suck?

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have tried over 30 different brands now. Some far worse than others, but all bad. I am looking for just plain NY style cheesecake. Rich, creamy, sweet, and smooth.

Everything I vape tastes like it is made with limburger or stilton not cream cheese, then exposed to the elements in Death Valley for a week as a steeping process.

There has to be a good one out there!

Barbara E.

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
What type system do you use? In my experience, custard/cheesecakes taste better on sub-ohm tanks and/or drippers.

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What type system do you use? In my experience, custard/cheesecakes taste better on sub-ohm tanks and/or drippers.

Freakshow Mini, Mad Hatter, Lancia, Plume Veil 2.0 with twisted wire builds. I love the custards! I go through 60ml or more of Duchess per week. I am hoping to reduce that and work a good cheesecake into the mix.

OneLief

Unique and Ingenious Title
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
DIY. Use Capellas NY Cheesecake flavor.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
DIY. Use Capellas NY Cheesecake flavor.

DIY is not a step I want to take yet. Mostly due to time. I work 80+ hours per week. My wife can't cook so I have to prepare all the food, spend time with my son, and care for 2 pit bulls. Plus I compete in RC rock crawling and have truck maintenance.

Maybe someday! But not right now for me....

OneLief

Unique and Ingenious Title
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
DIY is not a step I want to take yet. Mostly due to time. I work 80+ hours per week. My wife can't cook so I have to prepare all the food, spend time with my son, and care for 2 pit bulls. Plus I compete in RC rock crawling and have truck maintenance.

Maybe someday! But not right now for me....
I get it. DIY can be as slippery a slope as Vaping. Always something new and better. Always more money and time.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Have you tried Mt Baker Vapor cheesecake? I was pretty much addicted to it for a bit.
Any other cheesecake I tasted was horrible compared to theirs.

Everybody has their own taste preference though.

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Have you tried Mt Baker Vapor cheesecake? I was pretty much addicted to it for a bit.
Any other cheesecake I tasted was horrible compared to theirs.

Everybody has their own taste preference though.
Yeah, it was not one of the worst for me, but not good. I gave 9ml of a 10ml bottle to a friend. Maybe I'm too picky... lol

I find most of them too bitter, rotten cheese flavored, not sweet and creamy. I have a new sample coming, I look forward to trying one I have not had, and I won't give up until I find the one.

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Have you tried Passion Cake, by Nicoticket? It is cheesecake plus fruit, tho. ;-)
I have not, and I have found plenty of cheesecake plus fruits that I like. It is plain cheesecake that I am looking for a good one. I am really looking forward to a sample pack I have coming from South Carolina. It is plain, strawberry, blueberry, and lemon cheesecakes. I'll post more about it when it gets here.

I have tried over 30 different brands now. Some far worse than others, but all bad. I am looking for just plain NY style cheesecake. Rich, creamy, sweet, and smooth.

Everything I vape tastes like it is made with limburger or stilton not cream cheese, then exposed to the elements in Death Valley for a week as a steeping process.

There has to be a good one out there!

http://www.blazinvapors.com has a blueberry coconut cheesecake that is insanely delicious!

VU Sponsors