Become a Patron!

Is the ELR website not working? This is why I like the app..

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Every time I have tried to use the ELR website, when I try to get everything in-put, it tells me that I am missing some places where it wants info- even though they are all filled in.

It only shows my flavor and nicotine numbers, even though the VG and PG are interred at 50/50.. And everytime I click SAVE.. it takes away the title I created, and takes away some of my numbers that I entered, and I have to start over- and I never get the end result- which is my RECIPE THAT I NEED.

-IT'S HAPPENING RIGHT NOW, and it happened the first time I tried to use it, which is why I use the app.. (which gave me the correct volume? but I was using weight, and it gave me the wrong weight, but that worked out okay because the extra weight it gave me for my flavor PERFECTED my recipe.

Is anyone else having a problem right now? Has anyone else ever come across this?
Thanks! Dez

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Sounds like your numbers are off.. might want to double check in settings or just call your base max vg..

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Sounds like your numbers are off.. might want to double check in settings or just call your base max vg..

The problem was with my 50/50 PG VG, it kept telling me that there was no number in those fields, but every time I put them in there and tried to save it- it did not work, giving me the same message + deleting some of my information including the title which had all of my specs in it..

For my two flavors I just made, I ended up using the app because ELR was not working.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Still sounds like your numbers are off..

3-13-2019 6-15-37 PM.png

the top part is for your base, make sure it looks like that..

the bottom part is for your nic you are using, be it what ever vg/pg ratio...

if that doesn't work for you, (which I ignore it 99% of the time) set it to max vg.

I am sure you can find out how much the total flavor amount you are using and your nic amount.. and find how much of vg or pg to add..

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Still sounds like your numbers are off..

View attachment 133580

the top part is for your base, make sure it looks like that..

the bottom part is for your nic you are using, be it what ever vg/pg ratio...

if that doesn't work for you, (which I ignore it 99% of the time) set it to max vg.

I am sure you can find out how much the total flavor amount you are using and your nic amount.. and find how much of vg or pg to add..
Yes, I filled all of that CORRECTLY. I do it on the app and have no problems but every time I have tried on the website and gives me problems. That's why I don't like to use it.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Are you on just your phone? do you have access to a pc/laptop/tablet?
Might be the reason, who knows.. I can't see what you are doing but I can create a ton of recipes at any time..
nothing is wrong with the site. I just do not know. Sorry!

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Might be the reason, who knows.. I can't see what you are doing but I can create a ton of recipes at any time..

I am on my mobile phone. I don't know why it is not reading that there are numbers in those fields, and I know 50 + 50= 100%, so I don't know what the problem is there.

I can try the desktop site from my phone, and I do have a Nook that I can charge up and see if it will work.. but so far I've just been using the app because it is so much easier, and I like it more.. and when you save something- it actually saves it- instead of deleting things that have nothing to do with the part that it THINKS is incorrect.. and having you start over almost from scratch.

I went ahead and finished my ejuices that are not my ADV. I made them with only 50 or 55 ml instead of 60, because I wasn't sure (since I have not made these flavors before- about how much concentrate I would need.. so I think one of them will be very strong like I like- if not too strong, and the other one will probably not be strong enough)..

But I got a labeler so that I can keep track of everything. I just ordered some clear tape for it because the girl that was mixing my juice before I started DIY was labeling it with clear labels on the clear bottles. . and it looked really nice.

My labeler is so cute, it's the "recommended" one at Walmart and is only 17 or $18, but it has borders that look like alligators or fire trucks and tons of symbols that look like different animals and all kinds of different borders and fonts and symbols, like flowers or Hearts Etc. I had fun with that lol. Felt like a kid with a toy. ;)

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years

It is working now online! I don't know why it is working now and it did not before, the only thing I did was in the fields where I had not filled anything in before because it had already had it filled in correctly, I went and typed over it with the same numbers anyway, and it is working.

I also found my perfect recipe with preferred flavor percentage of Mom and Pop's OMG for me, because I like it a little bit stronger than store-bought.. because the way I am making it- which is at 26.74% flavor concentrate, makes it taste like it is when you put a new coil in and fill your tank with fresh juice at the same time, lol.

To create an EXACT MATCH for store bought.. 25% concentrate is the way to go, with 50/50 mix.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Good you found a way for both the calculator and your juice.. :)

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I use my phone all the time and I've never had a problem. I've been using the site for well over a year. I think we should all use a calculator we are comfortable with. I was using Steam Engine because I like it the best. But when I updated my Chrome browser, it to away my ability to use decimal points (for just that site).

If you like using some app, go for it I say.

VU Sponsors