Become a Patron!

Is it safe to do your own eliquids?

Today I wanted to try something new, I tried to do coffee extract. I had some coffee and added some PG and put it on a mason jar while I place it on a pot with hot water. Then I got the extract with some pourover coffee maker. Then I just added more VG and PG. I will let the liquid sit for some days, but is it safe to vape it or should forget about this home made liquid?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today I wanted to try something new, I tried to do coffee extract. I had some coffee and added some PG and put it on a mason jar while I place it on a pot with hot water. Then I got the extract with some pourover coffee maker. Then I just added more VG and PG. I will let the liquid sit for some days, but is it safe to vape it or should forget about this home made liquid?
It's safe...most of the guys I know who make thier own extracts are Tobacco enthusiaists....from what I've been able to gather over time is coffee extracts seem to be a bit more difficult..but I'd hit the ECF forums for information about it.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pretty much how I made my coffee extract.. minus the hospital water. Which I replace with a month on a shelf. Still using extract that was done 3 years ago.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors