Become a Patron!

Is it okay to use V8-Baby-Q2 0.4ohm coil with Smok Stick V8

Hi there,
I'm new in vaping and sorry if my questions is very basic.
I wanted to use upper ohm to simulate smoking and I order bunch of them with Stick V8.
Is it okay to use V8-Baby-Q2 0.4ohm coil with Smok Stick V8 ?

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yes and no. The M coils are made for lower wattage devices. Your mod is max 45 watts the Q2 is rated for higher wattage but I do run mine at 45 watts. It'll work but will you get a good hit is the question. You won't get a tighter draw (cig like MTL) because they have big air flow for DTL vaping. Buy one and try it.
Maybe someone who has tried it will come along with better info.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That mod won't fire at unsafe ohm rates...... should function at any ohm from around 0.1 to about 3 to 5 ohm.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes.... so is any ohm from about .2 maybe 0.10 up to 3 or more ohms. .4ohm is about what it is designed to run at max performance. .4ohm would considered the safer side of safe.

Yes.... so is any ohm from about .2 maybe 0.10 up to 3 or more ohms. .4ohm is about what it is designed to run at max performance. .4ohm would considered the safer side of safe.

Sorry, I don't get what you say, Is 0.4ohm safe or is not safe?

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What part of YES did you not understand.....

But at this point I say NO ohm is safe for you at the moment.....

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In that mod if the coil fires it is SAFE. The mod will not fire at an unsafe ohm rate.

Hi there,
I'm new in vaping and sorry if my questions is very basic.
I wanted to use upper ohm to simulate smoking and I order bunch of them with Stick V8.
Is it okay to use V8-Baby-Q2 0.4ohm coil with Smok Stick V8 ?
Ok, I'll stay "basic" It's safe, you just won't get a good hit like you may be used to. Stick to.15- .2ohm! Btw- everyone responding to you whether nice, angry or frustrated...Was correct.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've tried it. The Q2 works, but it's not a good coil to run on the stick mod. It has to ramp up and it doesn't put out much vapor.

The M2 or the baby mesh coils are the way to go.

VU Sponsors