Become a Patron!

Is electronic cigarette really pretty alternative to tobacco cigarette

yocantech

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wonder electronic cigarette is not so good as the vendor advocating,following is the official report from the World Health Organization
Singapore's "Lianhe Zaobao," August 26 reported that the World Health Organization in Geneva issued a report that the electronic cigarette will also produce toxic substances and hazardous to health, governments should take measures to prohibit the sale of electronic cigarettes to young people.
Electronic cigarettes, also known as "electronic nicotine delivery systems",force the solution containing a small amount of nicotine evaporated to aerosol, the mist is inhaled addicts, like traditional tobacco cigarettes, but there is no smoke coming out. Electronic cigarette in 2005 appeared in China. Because there have not been a long history since the electronic cigarette was invented, governments lack of effective supervision. In this regard, WHO has drafted a "Report of electronic nicotine delivery systems."
What equipped with internal electronic cigarette is called aerosol solution. The WHO said that the substance in the atomization process have the same harmful ingredients.
WHO said in the report, there is sufficient evidence prove that the vapor might make a adversely fetal affect on the development of the fetal brain for pregnant women and women with childbearing age using electronic cigarettes . WHO report shows that the current electronic cigarette market is growing rapidly, in 2013 global spending on electronic cigarettes is $ 3 billion. By 2030, its sales are expected to increase 17-fold. Data show that in 2013 non-smokers, but number of US middle and high school students who vape but do not smoking is more than 250,000, which soared by three times over 2011.
We take a brief look around the control regulations of electronic cigarettes vary country to country, in some countries the electronic cigarette is defined as consumer goods, and others consider as the treatment of products, and some countries regard as tobacco products. However, vast majority of half of the World Health Organization member are the developing countries, which has not taken any measures to control the electronic cigarette. Electronic cigarettes must be regulated, the relevant government departments must limit the electronic cigarette advertising, promotion and sponsorship, must discourage non-smokers and young people to sell electronic cigarettes, while prohibiting electronic cigarette manufacturer on unproven health benefits of advertising. In addition, just vaping in indoor public places and workplaces.

Last edited:

backdoc

Member For 4 Years
I think the Troll is suffering some latent effects , in all fairness the WHO is as irreputable a group of gangsters as our own FDA.........I needed a good laugh, sadly they have a direct impact on our lives , they don't come any more sinister........in the name of what's good for the people......even Isis is honest in boldly proclaiming their intent to kill , not cloaking their motives in public goodism.....( not endorsing Isis by the way, I think we need to wipe them off the map)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I think the Troll is suffering some latent effects , in all fairness the WHO is as irreputable a group of gangsters as our own FDA.........I needed a good laugh, sadly they have a direct impact on our lives , they don't come any more sinister........in the name of what's good for the people......even Isis is honest in boldly proclaiming their intent to kill , not cloaking their motives in public goodism.....( not endorsing Isis by the way, I think we need to wipe them off the map)

I think you are my man crush for today, @Dr Carl V Messano ;)
Of course WHO FDA, hmm interbreeding going on thru the agencies now..
I hate master plots of world destruction, all to save the planet..
I don't live too far from the Georgia Guide stones either.. pretty view.. of massive bs :oops::(

RBVapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WHO said in the report, there is sufficient evidence prove that the vapor might make a adversely fetal affect on the development of the fetal brain for pregnant women and women with childbearing age using electronic cigarettes .

Well of course - Nicotine has proven effects on fetal development, vaping is no different (assuming that there is nicotine in the juice).

The science is still very much out but for every study showing the dangers there are equal if not more discounting it. The most recent "Formaldehyde-gate" was totally overblown as they were purposely overheating the coils which caused the results.

The way I look at it is I see the proof every day for people that have switched and then stopped or in most cases switched and just use eCigs as a replacement. Me personally, I'm a previous pack a day smoker for YEARS who switched and now am down the 3mg juice, and sometimes even just vape 0. That said, I enjoy the vaping and even when the nicotine is a non issue for me I have no intention to not vape as it is replacing the crucial thing cigs give me which was the physical "thing to do" addition.

I wonder yocantech is a electronic cigarette company or not,if so,you must be a honest and reputable e cigar business, or you will not be so self-smashing!

VU Sponsors